HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Would you take a job that offered

no medical benefits and that only paid $9.50 an hour.

- Asked by angelnicole81, Female, 29-35
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What words come to mind when you think of recliners ( the chair) ?

Just having a debate about recliners with someone and I thought I'd take a survey.

- Asked by contessa7007, Female, 29-35, Internet / New Media
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What's with these dumbass criminals taking selfies during a crime scene?

Or taking selfies with stolen merchandise on their bodies or anywhere in their pictures?

Just a friend texting me for "green" gets me paranoid..not that I do that or sell, but f*ck; that's all the feds need to go by -sometimes they don't even get the right house.

- Asked by jillopo, Female, 66 or older, Peshawar, Other Profession
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Today was the first day it was hot enough to take a dip - July 21st

If I wasn't such a wuss, I'd be living near the ocean where summer is the only season.

How's the summer treating you?! Hawaii sure sounds great..again. MN still can't let go of winter..and clouds on the warmer days.

Weight & Wellness / 1 day ago Back To Top

Three women from the same Credit Union has / had cancer. Coincidence?

Each woman was diagnosed within 2.5 years of the other. the first woman, in her early thirties, came down with breast cancer. She is now 2 years in remission. Within a couple of years, maybe less, the second woman, late thirties, was diagnosed with pelvic cancer; She died after surgery from a blood clot, surgery to relieve some of the pressure on her pelvic, earlier this year. The third woman, 44, was just diagnosed with colon cancer which spilled over into her liver, late last year. She has since had surgery, no chemo, but they are having to watch her. All three women have been with the credit union about the same length of time. Coincidence? or is there something in the walls?

Update: July 21, 2014.
Only 5 people work in that office.

Pets / 1 day ago Back To Top

How long till the grieving of my lost pet go away? ):

I can't stop thinking of my Sam. I can't stop crying. I miss him so much. I see his face in everything. Everytime I'm home I swear I still feel him there. My heart is so broken. I miss my Sam!!! Its going on 3 weeks since I had to put him down. How can I put him down when I loved him more than anything in this world?! He was sick. He wouldn't eat. He was 15. I wanted to hold on to him for as long as I could but I was hurting myself financially. I would have paid whatever it took but puting him under anesthesia for sugery would have killed him then I would had lost my money for nothing. I feel terrible and I can't shake the thought that I could have saved him.

He was my companion for 15 years. He was what I came home to. My first pet. I never loved anyone like I love Sam.

I couldn't come home to be alone so I got a new cat just last Sunday. I can't believe how sweet this 3 yr old girl is. I got her at the ASPCA. Mia is incredibly sweet. She just wants to lie next to me. She listens and comes to me when I come home. She distracts me but I can't stop crying over Sam. Its as if a piece of my heart is missing. I don't feel the same. I love him so much!

How long before this pain goes away? I don't want to forget him ever. But it hurts too much. I want to feel somewhat normal again.

- Asked by cinderella2006, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

If you're on the gluten-free/low carb diet (not by choice), what would your meal plans look like?

At least I'm already down 4 lbs since Friday..I just wish there was more to choose from for breakfast since that's my best meal of the day. It used to be oatmeal but I cut that out as well -now I just buy the precooked-hardboiled eggs by the dozen because it's quick.

I'm not much of a fruit eater because of the sugar.

Random & Fun / 2 days ago Back To Top

What was the last thing you did that was out of character for you?

What's your explanation!?

- Asked by distinctlybeautiful, Female, 26-28
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I heard this sweet song this morning and it made me think of my love who passed away too soon-

DO YOU HAVE A SONG THAT MAKES YOU THINK OF LOVED ONES WHO HAVE PASSED ON?

Looking Down-

Had I never known, had I never held you close enough to feel your heart beat, today there would be tears in the portrait you painted of me.

Although it's too late to grab you and hold you, I whisper your name and know you're around.
I walk through a world that screams to be lonely but it moves me to know that your looking down.

With wide open eyes, I used to lay there beside you, awake just to...to hear you breathe out, to hear you breathe in. It helped me survive.

And when my life is through, when I've followed you, we'll sit and talk alone.
When every tear is gone, I will sing this song. We'll make a brand new day where love has led the way. I'll hold you in my arms again.

By Matt Lande

- Asked by jamiesangel777, Female, 46-55
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Emojis for android phone Galaxy 3

How can I get emojis on my galaxy 3 ? 
i have an app but it only works for texts, emojis don't show up on the internet,  Facebook, Instagram etc..  .
I've tried go SMS pro