HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What was the last polaroid of you that was taken? Who took it?

I still have a polaroid camera in my closet, but--can't buy film for it any more......actually for quite some time now.....

- Asked by bobbysg1rl, Female, 36-45
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Your opinion on the nurse that treated patients in W. Africa and is fighting her isolation?

A nurse who treated Ebola patients in West Africa said Wednesday that she plans to end her voluntary isolation in Maine, leading to a potential showdown with state officials who have vowed to enforce a mandatory quarantine.

There are police officers in front of her home to keep her from going out to protect the community. They should charge her for this.

"I don't plan on sticking to the guidelines," Hickox said on "Today." ''I remain appalled by these home quarantine policies that have been forced upon me even though I am in perfectly good health."

This nurse should know better! She should know how dangerous this disease is and should understand why the precaution. Instead she is suing!

She should be fired and put in jail for disobeying protocol. Even if she is not sick and hopefully will not be, she, as a nurse,should understand why the precaution. instead she is fighting it.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

At what age do you think the elderly should lose their drivers license?

These folks should not be driving. They are a hazard to other drivers!

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Family & Relationships / 2 days ago Back To Top

The Coach said what???

So tell me if I'm being over sensitive. This past weekend my daughter was pitching during her little league game. As one of the opposing players was walking up to bat, the opposing coach said to him "Go show THAT girl how to play baseball"
My daughter got her revenge by striking the boy out but I really thought the statement was completely inappropriate. what say you?

Update: October 29, 2014.
Sorry for the second update..Coach called me earlier, apologized for his heat of the moment statement and asked if my daughter would be on his team next year...um, no thanks

Update: October 29, 2014.
I have no problems with the kids banter, thats part of the game. I wasnt so happy with what the coach said, I did tell my daughter to throw a wild pitch and hit the coach. LOL She'll never do it though. haha

- Asked by youngfuddyduddy, Female, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have you ever been humiliated in the public place ?

Has anyone ever offended you, cursed at you, put you down or hit you in the public place ? Has anyone ever yell at you and revealed intimate details of your life in the coffee shop, restaurant and such ? How did you react ?

- Asked by ana325, Female, 56-65, Other Profession
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Can a person legally change their name to have no last name?

How FAB would it be to just simply be _____? No surname, JUST ______!

- Asked by babelfish123, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service

My Mom Is Driving Me Crazy

My mom had a brain aneurysm 9 months ago. She was one of the lucky ones that lived through this experience and as the doctors said she should "go on to live a normal life". However, she has not gone back to work since and does nothing all day at home.

Before this accident happened we had a good relationship. We never fought and generally got along very well. But since this happened, our relationship has been very strained because of her attitude and actions. She sleeps all day and cannot stay awake for very long, however, she stays up all night. She misses her doctors appointments often because she is too tired to wake up (appointments are usually around 3pm) and doesnt seem to care that she does. She does not take any of this too seriously.

She seems to live with no responsibility and no sense of urgency. She eats cakes and chocolates all day, meanwhile she is pre-diabetic. She has gained a ton of weight but will not acknowledge it. She basically will not listen to any advice that the doctor has given her to get her back on her feet.

She also cannot/refuses do any sort of physical activity (walking, etc.) because it "takes to much out of her" and she would rather just sit on the couch.

She also constantly tells me what I should and should not be doing in a very nagging way and its usually not logical. She never did this before. Im guessing because of the brain aneurysm her logical thought process is disconnected some how.

Its a lot to get into but basically she has been driving me insane. With the way she talks with me and how she doesnt care about her health and has not taken anything seriously. Ive spoken with her many times on how I feel and she agrees with me but in two hours she goes right back to doing whatever silly thing she was doing before.

My point is that im worried. It seems like she is coming undone... to the point of no return if she doesnt straighten herself out. Yet she refuses to do anything about it... Im at my wits end.

Update: October 29, 2014.
She was sent to a rehabilitation center for two months after the accident before being scent home. Then she had therapy for another 8 weeks after she came home. Both places gave her the "OK".

- POP'd by Female, 26-28

How do you deal with an elderly parent that calls all the time with nothing to say?

I'm a 55 year old retired teacher. My 76 year old mother calls multiple times everyday. She usually says she really has nothing to say or goes into details about her aches and pains or something that I'm not the least bit interested in. Today, I told her that I would stop by after an art class. My cousin and I went to a restaurant afterward and then I went to the store. I even told her that I would be late. She called my house, then she made my dad drive her to the place where we took the art class looking for me. She even said she knew that I told her that I was going to be late. (She had called my cell phone, but I left it in the car when I went grocery shopping.) I feel bad when I get short with her. ( I don't yell or anything), but she is driving me nuts. I even started on an anti-anxiety pill because of her. My blood pressure goes sky high when she gets so pesty. She has no hobbies, interests, ect. She always says she doesn't want to get involved in anything. I know she's bored, but gosh. Any suggestions?

- Asked by Female, 46-55, Cincinnati, Retired