HOT 10

Shopping and Coupons / 1 day ago Back To Top

does Malcom love me and will we finally take our friendship to the next level and be committed lover

- Asked by Female, 56-65, New York
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I was in a car accident

Not my fault and it was just a fender bender. But my neck hurt a little and I ended up with a bad migraine the next day.
I got a lawyer to handle everything but they turned out to be a shady company. I just wanted a check-up on my neck just to be on the safe side. The chiropractor they sent me to handed forms/papers to sign, I signed two then stopped. My fault for not reading anything. The chiropractor seemed nervous, really nervous, and gave me an hour lecture that he won't actually do any treatments. But he would document the treatments as if I had onto the forms I signed. I didn't feel right about it. When I hesitated, he then became somewhat upset. He then says it's not illegal, we'll both get much more money, and he's been doing this for years. He said he'd write that I was treated for 3-4 months. My reaction was cold and uncertain so this is when he started to half yell. I called my uncle who came in. The chiropractor was very pleasant toward him. My uncle told me to agree with it. After the 3 of us talking a bit more, we called it off mainly because of me. And the chiropractor said he didn't trust me and he doesn't want to go to jail.

I tried but it's too late to change lawyers. The shady lawyer took everything except just enough to pay for the autoshop. I lost a few hundred to pay for the car rental. My uncle was angry and said it was a mistake not to go along with the chiropractor. What would you have done? Would you agree with the chiropractor? Has anyone been through anything similiar? Thanks for any replies.

Home Organizing & Cleaning / 1 day ago Back To Top

I am going to have a neighbor of mine, who works on cars..

and is knowledgeable about cars to give my car a tune up. He said he would check my spark plugs, belts, and filters, etc and change whatever needed changing, and I'm sure it needs a lot of updating. What is a good amount to pay him for this? I'd like to give him money to buy the supplies he will need first.

- Asked by amy1022, Female, 46-55, Teaching
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Y a-t-il des Réponsologistes qui parlent français correctement?

- POP'd by tabbycat1, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

Do you trust easily?

What do you do when someone breaks your trust. Do you forgive and go on trusting them again?

Or

or does it just take one time for you to say

Se la vie forever?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, Female, Who Cares?, Miami
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you part of the "Raise your hand if you didn't get enough sleep last night" nation?

I am not, and I will never join. I sleep half the day. ~Lol

- Asked by tulipbox, Female, 26-28
Random & Fun / 2 days ago Back To Top

Seven shark bites in North Carolina; Four in South Carolina. Already, more than usual. Is it safe to

get in the water ?

- Asked by Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Am I going to hit rock bottom or.... Am I bottoming out??

I am on the slow dial of getting of pain killers one at a time. It's been hell... The first one hydro, the second is Gabapantine. I have to get off that slowly. Why am I doing this? I feel like the last 4 years of my life have been destroyed because I have been medicating myself and drinking on top of it all. I am a divorced single parent of a 16 year old and I am debating on turning custody over to his father because I am scared I am never going to be the same. I am working and that's a blessing because it's the only time I am clear sometimes. I need some advise no drugs to take me out of my mind. I can trust anyone and I don't trust myself to pull out of this alone. Any thoughts?

- Asked by Female, 46-55, Sacramento, Home Maker

Does anyone know the art of keeping a friend? If so please share your experience.

I am not good at keeping long term friendships. I have a lot of fair weather friends, but no real friends. I seldom here from anyone. I have also kept my family away for valid reasons that I can not share on here, but I can say... The person did something he shouldn't have to his daughters. Anyway, back to friends, what is the deal with me??

Thank you!

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Which shift would you prefer to work? 1st or 2nd shift? Please explain why?

First shift is 6am-2pm. And second shift is 2pm-10pm.

- Asked by angelnicole81, Female, 29-35

How would you feel if you saw your ex's new partner

wearing a present you had given your ex?

Long story, but my ex left me saying "I didn't do it for him anymore", I later found out the real reason he left me was because he had cheated on me, and his current mistress was now pregnant with his child (he told me none of this).

Putting pieces together, I also found out later that he had other women all through our relationship, had cheated and lied and womanised...

After our break-up, a mutual friend/acquaintance was there for me, made me laugh again, and I ended up falling for him (and him me). We have now been together just over two years.

I have forgiven my ex (I hold no ill will towards him, but it has taken me awhile to get to this point).

My current partner and I (my ex's friend/acquaintance) are also on good terms and still friendly towards each other.

Anyway, I leant my current partner my beanie because he was cold, and he took a liking to it, wearing it a lot.

Thing is, this particular beanie was given to me by my ex (when we were together) as a present, and it was somewhat sentimental.

The other night, we ran into my ex again, and my partner was wearing the beanie my ex gave ME as a present.

He seemed cold and standoffish and left quickly (this is unusual because normally he is friendly towards us).

I told my partner the story behind the beanie, and we had a giggle.

But I also felt a bit bad (after all, it was a present to ME). My partner told me *not* to feel bad, after all, HE did the dirty on me, and treated me badly.

How do you think my ex took seeing my partner wearing the beanie?

Just curious and wondering how he might have took it. I certainly didn't plan him to see my partner wearing the beanie, but it happened.

What would you think in this situation? Curious.

Thanks everyone.

Update: July 03, 2015.
Thank you. I can see your point. I really didn't look that deeply into it though, my partner was cold months ago, and so I offered him my beanie to wear. That's really all there was to it. I didn't expect to run into the ex, and if we did, didn't really see it as a big deal (I wear stuff that my partner's ex gave him sometimes.. no big deal). And as for the ex, is it wrong to care about his feelings? I did love him once, don't wish him ill, and don't want to hurt him. Is that wrong?

- Asked by sunset77, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?