HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you dressing up this year for Halloween?

or are you gonna just go as yourself?

- POP'd by jamiesangel777, Female, 46-55, Miami

Are you giving out treats this Halloween? LOL!

If so, what can we expect when we ring your doorbell? LOL! MMmMmm chocolate...*drool*

Update: October 23, 2014.
Its gonna be hersheys minis..reeses cups..sweettarts..nerds ...tootsie rolls...blow pops....almond joy....charms lollipops and fruit snacks( character ones for small kiddies) here.Me? I have a hidden stash of fall mix and mini choc bars. Lol! ;)

- Asked by dblchocgrl07, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Weight & Wellness / 1 day ago Back To Top

Did you hear that a NYC doctor is being tested for Ebola?

Do you agree that flights to and from affected nations should be stopped?
Keeping our borders open and allowing flights from infected nations is putting U.S. citizens health at risk.
Legitimate U.S. citizens should be the priority of the government we pay taxes too.

Update: October 24, 2014.
Maybe we should start a campaign on here letting congress know how we all feel. Obama does not care. Thank you everyone for your intelligent answers. I feel better knowing many American's have the intelligence to understand that Ebola is a threat. I wish you all a happy, healthy, fun and relaxing weekend.

Update: October 24, 2014.

Update: October 24, 2014.

- Asked by philosopher1, Female, 46-55
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you... narcissistic?

Please explain.

- Asked by babelfish123, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Whats something dumb you have done while cooking?

I managed to set off a smoke alarm when hard boiling eggs. I forgot I started them. The water evaporated and the eggs burned.

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is a neighbor to do?

Neighbors behind me must be new to the neighborhood. I live in California, so everyones windows are open and houses are pretty close to each other. This one neighbor has a baby that cries all day and then toddlers come home in the afternoon and are pretty loud. I work from home, so this is really irritating. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but I don't want to hear them all day. The toddlers are pretty loud all the way up until they go to bed.

My question is, should this neighbor be more aware and close her windows and doors? Should I politely talk to her about it? I've never been in such a situation. Or do I just suck it up?

- Asked by nico76, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do I share the fresh baked cookies? Lol I only have them once a year.

My bff just dropped off a batch of her delectable pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...oh tgey are divine.I am tempted to eat one but if I do well my teen will miss out on them.Lol! Hmmmm.....sipping mocha coffee...scent of cookies calling...oh please me!!!!! Lol!!!

Update: October 23, 2014.
*Wiping up crumbs* okay okayyyy I ate 1 that turned into 2 lol BUt I did share.;) Have a good one all.

Does vitamin D prevent inflammation and prostrate cancer?

Interesting study today on Science Daily that says vitamin D may prevent prostrate cancer. By reducing inflammation.
FYI we all should take a supplement of vitamin D in the cooler months when we spend less time outdoors. The sun is a natural source of vitamin D but, in the North East and Mid West we do not get enough vitamin D from the sun in the colder months.

- Asked by philosopher1, Female, 46-55
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What was the last excuse you came up with?

And what was it for?

- Asked by tabbycat1, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media
Pets / 1 day ago Back To Top

A cat showed up in my yard two months ago - beat up and injured

I've been feeding and taking care of him. Finally, yesterday He let me take him to the vet. The vet neutered him - gave him shots and told me he has feline aids. I have two house cats 17 and 13.
I want to keep this cats I bonded with him while acting for him.
My vet says to put him in a center for positive cats.
I really want to keep him. Can anyone offer advice?

- Asked by carrie1anne1, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?