HOT 10

Weight & Wellness / 2 days ago Back To Top

It's been a rough 8 months for me.

Major health scares,computer problems, and the loss of my daughter.Things are beginning to look up finally.

- Asked by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I've lived there but don't really understand it

What has Americans so scared?

Why are millions stockpiling guns?

- Asked by wetwired, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

Anyone here with lots of knowledge on osteoporosis ?

I fell on concrete by my garden and landed on my left knee and the right wrist. I didnt break anything and the knee didnt really hurt when I walked, but there was a blue bump on it. I was 64 when I fell and now I am 67. Do you think I tested my bones and they are super hard ? I always lived healthy and was not a picky eater and worked hard physically. Do you think I am OK in that department ? Of course I can ask my doctor and have a bone density test, but I want to ask people here ?

Update: January 28, 2015.
Just to tell everyone that I dont have any knee pains, hardly had any when I fell 3 years ago and nothing happened to my wrist so obviously my bones are very strong and the fall was a good test. I dont have any pains or problems now either, it was just an idea to ask people here what they think.

- Asked by ana325, Female, 66 or older, Other Profession
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Planning a trip to London. ..

Has anybody on here been to London? Can you tell me the brst hotel to stay at is? Any tips, or things to do besides the tourist stuff?

- Asked by butterflies76, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Hospitality