HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I'm feeling hurt - at work I was rejected by a group of women

- everyone was invited out but me.

The guy I date also rejected me and won't let me sleep over his house.

I feel so rejected what do I do for me?

Weight & Wellness / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you aware that Roundup herbicide is and endocrine disruptor?

Glyphosate the main ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup is in your drinking water. There is enough to kill human cells. Read the study.
You can read details at organic Consumers.

Update: March 28, 2015.
http://www.cornucopia.o rg/2014/03/extreme-leve ls-roundup-food-became- industry-norm/

Update: March 28, 2015.
I plan to read this. https://www.organiccons umers.org/news/jane-goo dall-and-steven-druker- expose-us-government-fr aud-over-gmos The book, Altered Genes, Twisted Truth, features a foreword by the renowned primatologist Dame Jane Goodall, hailing it as "without doubt one of the most important books of the last 50 years".

Update: March 28, 2015.
http://gmo.mercola.com/ ?x_cid=20150328_infosit e_gmo_facebookdoc

- Asked by philosopher1, Female, 46-55
Recipes & Food / 1 day ago Back To Top

Brownie lovers UNITE! LOL! What is your favorite type of brownie?

Sometimes I like walnuts in mines, m and m`s, or chocolate chips in mines. For those enjoy them even now and then, whats your go to topping or treat to put inside of a brownie. :) Carry on!

- Asked by dblchocgrl07, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Friend who is acting two-faced

I have a friend name Sharon who had been acting funny toward me. She came to Indiana from Florida 3 days ago to look at a house. She put it on Facebook on public. She didn't send me a text message like she usually do all the times. I send her a text message and ask her if we can have lunch or dinner before she leave to go back to Florida on Monday. She said that she won't have the times to hangout unless she found a house to buy. She put another Facebook status last night saying that she found a house and will be moving in June. I ask her why didn't she send me a text message letting know me about it. I thought that we were good friends. She didn't respond back to my text message but to my messages on Facebook. She told me "I will holler back at you in June when I moved in the new house". She will be living close to me around the corner in the same town. I am done being nice. I let her stay with me in my home 3 years ago when her granddaughter kicked her out from the home that she brought. I kept half of her stuffs in my garage when she moved to Florida. She told me that she forgive her granddaughter a month ago. She chose to spend more times with her granddaughter this times over a friend who was there for her during the hard times. I don't want to hear about her granddaughter treating her like crap again.

Do you think I am doing the bigger person to stop being nice and put some distance between our friendship?

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

To all those X-Files fans

Considering all 9 years the series was on the air,

Would you want to be Mulder's landlord?

Update: March 27, 2015.
I see no one is volunteering to be Mulder's landlord! I wonder why?

- Asked by wetwired, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What song or artist drove you crazy from the 80's?

Lol! Which ones did you rock out to?Lol! I loved anything by Prince or Madonna..Madonna Madonna! Ooh I feel a vogue coming on .:)

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Whats up AO peeps ? LOL! Hmm..

WAIT! peeps are candy.Marsh mellow thoughts here! LOL!*hugs to ALL! What plans do you have for the weekend? LOL! It has been so beautiful here in my part of the world,how is your weather? So far,getting ready for warmer days and more sleepless nights (humid)sigh. Hope all is well with you and yours. NOT A SEX Q..geez this site has a mind of its own. LOL!Carry on! ;)

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Who thinks sharing pics thru email should be an AO feature???

I'd love to share and trade pics of my furry babies with other fellow AO animal lovers. Not to mention I'm an avid foodie and workout enthusiast so I always love to see pics of yummy food and witness the fitness progress of others. I think this would be a feat positive feature:)

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

To Tell The Truth, or Liar's Club?

If you wanted something from someone you don't know very well and you had every reason to believe they probably won't give it to you if you tell the truth (or tell them the whole truth)...would you lie in order to get it, or would you tell the truth knowing that it will probably cost you and that you won't get what you want (at least not from that person)? Would it make a difference if you knew this person probably wouldn't find out? Would the question of whether you tell the truth or not depend on what it is that you want?

- Asked by Female, 46-55, Who Cares?