HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is it just me???????

Or does anyone else sense a lot of negativity on here

- Asked by baybreeze69, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you always look over your receipt after a transaction?

How often are you charged the wrong amount? how often do you go back to get the difference?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, Female, 46-55, Miami
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Question regarding a will...

Now that I'm getting a little up there in years, I'm thinking it's time to write up a will, advance directives, power of attorney, etc. from some software I received. The problem is, I don't have any children, nephews live 3000 miles away and don't communicate with me, and neither my husband or I would trust our families with our financial affairs. Is there any such thing as a court-appointed POA?

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Brand names, Store names, Generic names, etc.

Do you buy the brand name or the store/generic brand?

- Asked by suzyscorp, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 2 days ago Back To Top

&$%*ing nuisance calls ...

Just got a nuisance call from a number that began +01. Not +1 which is North America, +01. A quick Google search suggests such a code doesn't exist, which means someone is calling me and hiding their number. I've registered with the Telephone Preference Service now, but who do I need to contact and ask to trace this scoundrel?

- Asked by tabbycat1, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I have had 2 people this week ask me what my screen name MTate means.....

Star award to the first person who knows who Margaret Tate is....This woman IS MY TWIN...if I had one..:)

- Asked by mtate0217, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Administrative
Weight & Wellness / 2 days ago Back To Top

ANYONE WHO WEARS A HEARING AID....

And experiences dizziness, should immediately be checked for Meniere's Disease. Your inner ear is what controls your balance, and once your inner ear is compromised for any reason, whether by hearing aid, too much fluid from a sinus infection, anything, you will most likely become dizzy, nauseous, off balance, etc. If the nausea, etc., is recent, you may have developed Meniere's Disease which is causing the problem and has nothing to do with the hearing aid, or the hearing aid is exacerbating it. I speak from experience. My mom started losing her hearing but didn't get a hearing aid. The the nausea, vomiting, couldn't stand up without falling down. 911 had to come more than once because she couldn't get off the floor. She eventually had to have her middle ear removed and lost the hearing in that ear. It's hereditary and the only cure is surgery, but before you chalk it up to the hearing aid, be checked for Meniere's.

- POP'd by diznykd, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

This is only to people who wear hearing aids have you experienced this and what did you do about it

I have been wearing hearing aids since 1984 - hard of hearing not deaf and my speech is perfect.

All the other hearing aids were in the ear but not all the way in. If I pulled my hair back you can (could) see the hearing aid.

The one I have now (for almost 2 and a half years) is behind the ear. However, I am wondering if my motion sickness is due to the type of hearing aid I have now which is behind the ear. With the other hearing aids(in the ear) I never felt queasy when I was in the car on the highway. Now I feel queasy especially when someone else is driving.

I have Sensorineural hearing loss (nerve deafness).

- Asked by lover454, A Stay-at-Home Mom, Female, 56-65