HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

When is the last time you sent out a greeting card?

or a hand written letter?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, Female, 46-55, Miami
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I love the Ocean! When was your last beach day?

Ever wonder why we are all drawn to the ocean? we are all 80% water and its like going home. makes sense to me.

Random & Fun / 2 days ago Back To Top

When someone gets very angry and loud when you call them out on something...

does that mean they are guilty?

- POP'd by jamiesangel777, Female, 46-55, Miami

When someone doesn't defend themselves when being accused of something are they admitting guilt?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What are some unhealthy foods that you eat but refuse to stop eating?

I know that some of the things that I eat could take some years off of my life but I just don't care.

I love margerine, bacon, bagels, artificial sweetners, & slim jims..all of which is supposed to be terrible for you.

- Asked by michellekia, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

just watched a guy walk right into the side of a mimi van as he went across the parking lot...

ironically it was a dodge...he was doing something on his phone and bam right into the side of it and yes the van was moving...and yep he's still down.... as the EMT's are talking to him and the lady driving the van just looks grief stricken... wait in the sky I see the first lawyers parachuting in....

- Asked by coco, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

If I were to meet you for lunch,

how would I identify you?

- Asked by morningdust, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Family & Relationships / 1 day ago Back To Top

My boys ages 7 and 10 are cuddlers and have been since they were brought home from the hospital.....

I nursed them both for 10 months and on the weekends you may still find them curled up w me for a nap. They LOVE hugs...affection and kisses- but no kisses in front of "friends"..lol...:) Since I got divorced 3 years ago, they end up in my bed about 2-3 AM every single night- even though I put both of them to bed in their own rooms. I have not put my foot down about this bc I just think to myself "I only have a few more years to cuddle with them" then at about 13 they will begin thinking I'm not cool..:( Any Mothers of teen or adult boys that STILL get affection from their son? Btw... They are NOT like this w their Dad. In fact their father thinks I'm " making them gay". I usually tell him to F off and proceed to tell him that I will love my boys no matter what or who they are..:)

Update: September 30, 2014.
Thank you for your replys. I'm going to give things some serious thought. One more note to Cam80....I don't post anything Anon. b/c I'm not going to hide anything I post. I don't have time to sit and think about what others think of me and I could give a shit. So.....I'm like every other person on here no matter what my job is. I'm not perfect....guess you are. Yay you!

- Asked by mtate0217, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Administrative
Family & Relationships / 2 days ago Back To Top

My son died 5 years ago abouts

It's been such a struggle since then. My mom says to believe I'm here for a reason and he's cheering me on, and I try to believe that. But it has been such a challenge, I think well If he's in heaven that's where I want to be. I feel his love and know it's real but I would like to hold him.

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

is this ok that i do this?

I filled out a form and mailed it, and after the fact I forgot that I needed to sign it, do you think itll be ok if I redo the form and remail it? thanks