HOT 10

Family & Relationships / 1 day ago Back To Top

if you were rich and famous would you help out a half brother that was homeless?

Update: July 31, 2014.
apparently, Drew Barrymore has a homeless brother, not sure what the circumstances of the situation is. She also, had a half sister who she met briefly who died yesterday.

Home Organizing & Cleaning / 1 day ago Back To Top

Who has the rights over my daughters ashes.

My daughter died 7 years ago and my grand daughter wants her mothers ashes but my daughter is keeping them from her.

- Asked by susanvoyage95, Female, 56-65
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you have a guilty pleasure music artist/band?

Do you have a guilty pleasure music artist/band that you're embarrassed to tell people you like? If so who?

- Asked by sl25, Female, 36-45, Other Profession
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Name an actor who really surprised you in a performance!!

Three comes to mind for me ......Sally field in SYBIL, Charlize Theron in MONSTER, Blake lively in THE TOWN.

How about you?

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Weight & Wellness / 1 day ago Back To Top

vapor instead of smoking???

does anyone know anything about this Vapor-ing instead of smoking - to help you quit smoking?

is it safer for you? how long does it take to step down to the next level? when do you know you should step done?

has anyone ever really quit smoking with it?

my husband is thinking about trying it

- Asked by msqueenie, Female, 36-45
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Singing....oull up to the bumper babyyyyyyy!!!! Pullup!!

Ahaha!!! What song are you singing today!!!???? Lol!!!

Update: July 31, 2014.
Folks please ignore the vulgar, racist, profanity laced rant that was posted as one of the replies to this post.where are the mods? Unacceptable!!!

- Asked by swtnsxy2, Female, 36-45
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

You're not socially awkward, You're an Introvert (Kinda Long but informative)

Let's put this in perspective shall we?

Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.
Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."
When introverts want to be alone, it is not, by itself, a sign of depression. It means that they either need to regain their energy from being around people or that they simply want the time to be with their own thoughts. Being with people, even people they like and are comfortable with, can prevent them from their desire to be quietly introspective.
Being introspective, though, does not mean that an introvert never has conversations. However, those conversations are generally about ideas and concepts, not about what they consider the trivial matters of social small talk.

- Asked by hnygrl, Female, 46-55, Managerial
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is your 1,4-5 and 10 year plan?

- Asked by wetwired, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I'm going through a recent breakup,

and some days I am very depressed. I want to reach out to my friends, but I don't always know how. It's hard to bare my sorrow and my scary thoughts. It's now been 2 months since the breakup, and I fear my friends' patience is wearing thin. I talk to both of my parents a lot, and I'm in counseling which helps. But some days I just feel so alone, and I know my friends wouldn't want me to.

Update: July 30, 2014.
I'm doing what I can to take care of myself: exercising, socializing, meditating, keeping busy, eating healthy. I'm fine most of the time, but every other week I have a really difficult day, totally out of the blue. The breakup is taking time to get over because 1-we lived together and he's still in process of moving out; 2-it wasn't a clean break, for a while we were possibly working things out, so it hasn't truly been 2 months; 3-we had a serious commitment to each other, on par with marriage and were together for 3 years. I only talk in detail with my parents and 3-5 friends, and I don't ruminate on dull details from the past. It's usually just updates on what's happened with the ex; reasonable things like seeing him at a bbq, and how to handle him picking up his stuff. But on those bad days, I blame myself a lot, and I can't shoulder both the pain of what I've lost and the guilt I burden myself with. It really helps to have someone acknowledge that it's not all my fault, and that I did my best in the situation. I usually turn to my parents and one select friend in those times, but I wonder about who else I can reach out to, and if it's ok to share.

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you plan anything, or do you fly by the seat of your pants??? :)

Hahaha!!! Weeeeeee!!!

- POP'd by swtnsxy2, Female, 36-45

What is your 1,4-5 and 10 year plan?