HOT 10

Family & Relationships / 1 day ago Back To Top

My dad passed away and my adult sister did not go to the funeral

She stayed for 2 hours at the wake. She moved in to my parents house 3 years ago and does not pay rent.

My brother was cleaning things out and gave me my dad's war metals that were in the house because he knew I would appreciate them. My sister told my mother she wants them and now my mom is calling me and telling me to bring them to her.

What would you do? My sister doesn't really want them - she just doesn't want me to have them. My mom is manipulated by my sister.

Update: May 27, 2015.
Thanks! Yes my mom was ok with him giving them - and agreed - but changed her mind when my sister made an issue of it.

- Asked by Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

I am blocked, so at a guess, the answer is ...

... the real wrestler (or actor?) wants to keep his actual girlfriend safe from the OP, who is stalking him, because he fears the stalker who is pretending to be his girlfriend may be a danger to his actual partner. What do you reckon?

- POP'd by tabbycat1, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

why are some men possessive and jealous?

My boyfriend is a very handsome man but he is jealous to the core. He is very possessive about me.
I never thought such a handsome guy would ever get jealous but he is quite a jealous person.

Why is it so?

How do you respond when people tell you didn't you know that before you married him?

- Asked by leonabanks, Female, 36-45

My brother and sister in law don't acknowledge

my daughters accomplishments or birthdays

I can't afford to have parties I'm a single parent. they seem to think that you only get a gift or card if there is a party.

My niece will graduate and they are having a party-do I need to give a gift???

My daughter graduated and they didn't even say congratulations to her.