HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

How many jerks do you have?

I dont send anything to tribunal so I have almost 300. Are you proud of your jerks?

- POP'd by myndseye711, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Celebrity

How many stars do you have ?

I am having an anniversary party here on AO today, just got my 500 th star, hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! !!
Are you coming to my party LOL. What is your favorite party food ?

- Asked by ana325, Female, 56-65, Vancouver, Other Profession
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

How many stars do you have ?

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is your favorite color? Why?

Mine is green because I have reddish hair. LOL. Not orange.
Do some colors make you feel better.

- Asked by philosopher1, Female, 46-55
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

i guess the way to do it on this site is to be anonymous. What's the point then?

If you can give "advice" without having to be held responsible for the things that you say or claim to feel then you can't be taken seriously. If you choose to hide then what's to keep you real and to stop you from being a crazed full on bully?

- Asked by lennonlover, Female, 29-35, Student
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Would You Marry A Billionaire

No Questions Asked?

- Asked by nomadbum, A Working Gal, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed
Recipes & Food / 2 days ago Back To Top

What type of yogurt is your favorite? And what is so great about Greek yogurt?

I've always liked Yoplait because it is smooth, sweet, and there is treat at the bottom. I tried Greek yogurt from Trader Joe's and...I'm not sure how I feel about it. It tastes a little bit like butter. I know its suppose to be healthier though.

What are your thoughts?

- Asked by kizzy75, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you work Friday? Do you observe it as "Good Friday"?

I see that it's different everywhere...where I work (university) there are no classes, and a large percent of people are taking it off, but it's not a paid holiday. My s.o. has it off as a holiday, in manufacturing! What are you doing if you are off that day?

- Asked by nysbikergirl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Lies and harassment from neighbors

I will be moving to a new home next month. I am tired of this harassment from the guy neighbor across the street. He didn't bothered me all winter. He start running his mouth spreading lies to my landlord and the cop now that the weather got warmer outside. He told my landlord last weekend that my boyfriend and I were harassing his wife. He told the cop that we talk too loud. I don't have wild parties. I got a hearing loss disability at where I do talk loud sometimes. He start walking up on my property where I am paying rent like he own it when the cop came to my house last weekend. I told him to get off my property and go back to his house. I feel that he is trying to control me and tell me what to do in the home I am paying rent for. He is not the landlord. He should mind his own business cause he like to run his mouth too much. He told the cop and my landlord that he will get me evicted and want a restraining order. I don't talk to him and never bothered him. He is a white guy and I feel that he is racist cause I am a black woman. He never made any attempt to talk to me or be friendly. His wife act like that too. He didn't have to call my landlord or the police to get me kicked out of the house. He should kept his mouth shut cause I was going to move. The neighbors are not very friendly. He got the other neighbor to call my landlord too. I never talk to that other neighbor. I think they are working together to spread lies about me so that I can move. They don't care if I am paying my rent on time every month. I was told that I got bad rotten neighbors who got nothing better to do.

Do you think the neighbors will get their karma back for their wrongdoing and why the neighbor guy think he can control my house that I am paying the rent for?

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Did you wake up to snow today?

We had some on cars parked outside and grassy areas.
It was cold all day but, the sun finally came out.

- Asked by philosopher1, Female, 46-55
Random & Fun / 2 days ago Back To Top

who believes in be careful what you pray for you WILL get it????

mines patience!! no sooner than I asked Him to give me more patience than one situation after the other has come up making want to go AGGGHHHHHH!!!

whats yours????

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental