HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

who here remembers MTV when thats what it WAS..MUSIC??!!!

the MTV of TODAY isn't the MTV of 30+ years ago when it first came out. back then it WAS music television NOT the awful reality trash shows that's on it now.

who here agrees???

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

If you own a house before you get married, can you keep it if there is a divorce?

I have owned this house, the deed, title is all in my name only and was a gift to me from a family member. If I were to get married and things didn't work out--- a divorce happened, would this house still be mine?

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have been noticing a lot of tires on the interstate. Is it true that a truck driver can push

...a button and release a damaged tire and still continue to be driving ?
Or why do you think there are so many tires on the interstate?

- Asked by kismet331, Female, 36-45
Family & Relationships / 1 day ago Back To Top

I don't want my husband's cousin to be the Godparent, what should I say?

The reasons I prefer someone else is that this person lives too far away and will hardly see her Godchild, she never sent a lousy card congratulating birth of our baby, her family is socially awkward. She is kind of tight with money, and yes I want my baby to get a gift on holidays and birthdays and be acknowledged. How do I tell my husband this nicely. He is very defensive when it comes to his relatives.

What subject, in school, did you like the most & are you benefitting from it, really???

In school, each & every one of us, had a favorite class! I loved science! (but not enough to do anything with it.).. My favorite class of all was Psychology. Why?? Maybe cause I love people & enjoyed studying their behavior... (still do.) What was your favorite class & is it used in your daily life at all?

- Asked by dunchuss, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Since, we're ONLY born once, why continue celebrating your birth date??

I've always wondered about the celebrations of birthdays..I see it as being a SELFISH day... I'm all about anniversaries..which carries an undeniable merit: people staying together (married) through good/bad times.. Respond if you'd like..

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

It seems to me that if you have to

flaunt it, it must really not be that great to begin with...thoughts?

Update: April 22, 2014.
I'm saying just be. Be who you are and people will love you for you--you don't have to sell that. =0)

- Asked by uasked, Female, 56-65, Retired
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Paying off a credit card; should I close the account?

I have two high interest credit cards that I recently received a low interest rate to consolidate and pay off. I've often heard that when you pay off a credit card that you should NOT close the account. However, the flip side is that if I don't close the accounts (I'm cutting them up regardless!), then it still counts against my income to debt ratio, doesn't it? Thoughts?

- Asked by Female, 46-55, Kansas City, Lawyer
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do You Believe In Any Ghost or Spirit?

Why or why not? The question includes The Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit which are one and the same.

- Asked by nomadbum, A Working Gal, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Just moved to a really snobby area.

Finding it difficult to make friends with anybody normal because it seems I'm constantly being abused and humiliated in front of everyone by these bastards.
It's making me ill with all the stress. Just want to lead a normal life.

- Asked by stiffkittenbabelfish, Female, 29-35, Teaching