HOT 10

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

So, what is on the lunch menu for you today?

I didn't bring anything to work today, so I am debating if I want to run home, or do the drive thru thing...or skip it. What's in your lunch pail?

- Asked by nysbikergirl, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?
Shopping and Coupons / 2 days ago Back To Top

How would you handle this as a parent of your 16 year old daughter.

My 16 year old daughter is a great kid, but I also know my kid and going to a party without knowing adults are there is a bad thing because she has trouble saying no to situations where "everyone" is drinking

She went over her friends whom I know the parents well. An hour later, she texted me telling me they were going to party that her friend wanted to go to and her friends parents were alright with her going to. Her friends mom texted me saying the dad was dropping them off, there would be boys there but it would be adult supervised. Against my better judgement, I said ok. Bad choice

Apparently her dad didn't go in and check if parents were there and thus I was getting a call at midnight that my child had a few drinks but she also was on Tynenol 3 for pain with a sports injury to her knee and well pain killers and a few shots are not a good combination. Apparently on the way home in her girlfriends dad's car she vomitted. I went to go get her right away and brought her home.

She is now grounded for a month with no possible any parties in her future for awhile. I also had her give the dad $25.00 for any cleaning supplies he needed for the care to clean it.

Now her girlfriends parent sent me a bill for $140.00 for this care to be detailed because they said simple cleaning won't get smell out. I am not happy because while I feel if they said can we split it I would be more understanding me taking full resposiblity while my child was placed in their care and they promised me there would be adults and there were not is their fault as well, not mine. I trusted them. My daughter is responsible for her own bad choices but had she not been dropped off at a party to a house full of kids this wouldnt have happened either. I am fine paying part but not all.

How would you feel if you were in my place and what would you do? Do you feel other parents are correct? If not, how do you handle it?

Update: September 01, 2015.
Sorry I would never take someone else's kid to a party and promise to make sure all was OK and say it was not my responsibility your child along with mine cane back drinking..my daughter has her blame so do those parents cyz guess what ib am not the lsneass parents that don't check, I always go in and find out where she is going to be and what is going on..I would never take someone else's child especially and do that..they promised me to check it out so I believe my daughter owes half

Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Heard Stevie Wonder is coming to Charlotte, NC?

Do you think that would be a great concert ?

- Asked by travelchic, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is the average age to

have children for a woman?

- Asked by karenrecess70, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Random & Fun / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you live for this site,

or is it like a hobby ?

Random & Fun / 2 days ago Back To Top

What do you do with your excess change?

I mean obviously can't keep all that in our pocket or wallet