Back to Active Questions

I have entered the giveaways everyday for the past 2 years and have never won any of them. Why??????
Shopping and Coupons / 9:41 PM - Sunday July 28, 2013

I am a subscriber and have entered all giveaways
everyday for the past 2 years. Is there some kind of secret on winning them or is this some sort of false advertising?

The secret is the same as winning the lottery. The odds of you winning are millions to one. I never won the lottery. Is it some sort of false advertising? Is there some kind of secret on winning?

- Response by nomadbum, A Working Gal, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

You are in good company. There are thousands just like you who wonder the same thing. It is pretty much the luck of the draw.
You have the right to see who the winners are to prove to yourself that the contests are not "rigged", which I am sure SOME might be. Also, be careful of the ones who are in it only to get your information to hassle you into purchases! I, for one, am VERY particular which contests I enter. Sorry that you have not won anything. Maybe someday you will.

- Response by msbargain, A Budget-minded, Female, 56-65