Back to Active Questions

When was the last time you did some serious soul searching?
Random & Fun / 2:14 AM - Wednesday July 24, 2013

And what did you discover?

often...just reinforces my knowledge why I am the way I am, and there is really no where else to go with it. It also helps me to keep my goals fresh, in sight, and work toward them. Re-affirmation is a good thing.

- Response by nysbikergirl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I do it every day. I wake up telling myself to be the best person I can possibly be and at the end of the day, I ask myself realistically if I did the best I could. If I can answer yes to that question that I did the best I could to today, one day at a time, then I'm ok with that.

- Response by diznykd, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

Tonight. I discovered I want to be a mom of a living child, not that don't love My one in heaven, but i want just a chance to raise one.I know my brother in law might not be happy about it, let alone my exhusband or my parents...but that's what I want and god willing it will happen.

- Response by Female, 29-35

Tonight. I discovered what love means.

- Response by Female, 29-35

Tanya tucker two sparrows in a hurricane

- Response by afirecracker, Female, 29-35

Everyday. And I can see the phony people of this site , look at the top 6 superstars .

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Last year mostly, and I discovered that the time for me to love me a bit more ...is now!

- Response by kismet331, Female, 36-45