Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.
Back to Active Questions

When was the last time you did some serious soul searching?
Random & Fun / 2:14 AM - Wednesday July 24, 2013

And what did you discover?

often...just reinforces my knowledge why I am the way I am, and there is really no where else to go with it. It also helps me to keep my goals fresh, in sight, and work toward them. Re-affirmation is a good thing.

- Response by nysbikergirl, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

I do it every day. I wake up telling myself to be the best person I can possibly be and at the end of the day, I ask myself realistically if I did the best I could. If I can answer yes to that question that I did the best I could to today, one day at a time, then I'm ok with that.

- Response by diznykd, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

Tonight. I discovered I want to be a mom of a living child, not that don't love My one in heaven, but i want just a chance to raise one.I know my brother in law might not be happy about it, let alone my exhusband or my parents...but that's what I want and god willing it will happen.

- Response by Female, 29-35

Everyday. And I can see the phony people of this site , look at the top 6 superstars .

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Last year mostly, and I discovered that the time for me to love me a bit more now!

- Response by kismet331, Female, 36-45