Back to Active Questions

Grrr i knew just seen the commercial, and forgot the name already.. BUT has anyone seen the....
Random & Fun / 12:30 PM - Thursday May 23, 2013

grrr i knew just seen the commercial, and forgot the name already.. BUT has anyone seen the....

commercial for men, it looks just like a pad/kotex.. made for men.. lmao.. what are your thoughts, and MEN would you wear them... it was something like protect yourself , and in the depends diapers for adults, but now they have pads .. i thought it was hysterical, a i had a vision of the man doing the commercial, (big) guy .. him saying i'll be right back have to use the men's room , gotta change my pad.. hahahaa to funny..

- Asked by mburgos, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

These pads are for men who have had prostate cancer. They have a lot of leakage and these pads are made for them. I know of two men who much wear them.

- Response by barbb, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I suppose men can have bouts of incontinence, as women do. Haven't seen that ad.

- Response by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

HA! I saw it!! Why they are making such a big deal of it is hysterical...kind of like buying boy Huggies or girl Huggies right?!!

It sucks to think that time will come, but to market it as a male/female thing is absolutely ridiculous when they could just state it on the packaging.

Now I wonder if before they made them for men....were men wearing the others backwards for that additional absorption? ::BAHHHHAAAA::

- Response by uasked, Female, 56-65, Retired

I dont think I ever saw that commercial. I did see a commercial last night for the first time, it was almost scary. I was so surprised by the ending I cant even remember what they were advertising. Husband wakes up early, gets son out of bed, they have breakfast, he leaves. Wife waves from the window as he pulls out of the driveway and another car crashes into him

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Yeah I saw that commercial too. At first I thought I had a rerun of SNL on or something but when I realized it was a REAL commercial, I laughed; then I felt guilty about laughing...then I thought about how interesting it is that men's "secret" issues are now being broadcasted for all to see just like embarrassing lady-issues! Yaaaay for equal opportunity embarrassment.

- Response by surrealoptimism, Female, 29-35

They had this commercial on SNL, and they were called "Gee, I crapped my Pants"....it was hilarious.

- Response by kmf1, Female, 46-55, Minneapolis, Who Cares?

It was "Depends" for man. "protect your manhood" that was too funny.

- Response by ashes2300, A Working Gal, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?