If you care for somebody, can you really ignore his/her calls, messages and whatsapp for few days?!
Dating / 3:25 AM - Monday November 26, 2012

if you care for somebody, can you really ignore his/her calls, messages and whatsapp for few days?!

Update: November 27, 2012.
Actually I was the one who ignored by the one i really care. We are at two different cities so for most of the communication is based on messaging. Im not a phone person, so I wont call that person unless it is something urgent and cant be waited. Since Sunday, he was ignoring me with minimun conact. he has he needed to detach, and zoned out from the social world. I took it as his work was stressful so He needa a break. Unfortunately I got an incident happened on Sat night which really destroyed me in a lot of ways that I really need to share with somebody I trust and with a few friends. I called him, he just ignored it and in whatsapp asked what happened but then disappeared when what i told him is really something big. I felt neglected and treated like nothing. Yday, i thought he was dead really,i called many times to see if he could get his ass up for work (he usually late for work) and no replies on whatsapp till late afternoon saying he is busy. For me, I got treated like some shit so i meant to end everything yday by figuring what it is really about his cold treatment. My instinct told me it is about his trip bk to italy for xmas and seeing his ex. As a long-d gf to him, I think i do have the position to know what it is about, as to be fair for me to decided to stick around or cut him off from my life. Im not that young to waste time or got lied as a puppet. After brief message conversation with him last night, I deided to step bk and let him ignore or zoning out of this world till whenever he wants. cause thanks to all of your replies and ideas, I reckon that if i do care this person, I wont be able to get away from him/her too far. But in my case, I guess I know the answer.... sad but gotta accept. So am i right to not be in contact with him? What do u guys think?

- Asked by wonderwoman1314, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

No. That shows you do'nt care that much or you're game playing.

- Response by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

I try not to ignor anyone.
If I have an issue or something with them I will try to talk about it with them.

And caring and ignoring someone does not seem to go together.

- Response by morningdust, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

No. I keep in touch with certain people even if its a hi, how you doing?. Friends are important.

- Response by 5six7eight, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

When you care for someone ,you cannot ignore his or her messages and whatsapp ,you only have one need :to be in contact with that person.It becomes something vital.

- Response by Female, 36-45, Transportation

If I'm angry with this person, yes. But eventually, I will talk to them.

- Response by poeticlove08, Female, 22-25, Student

I had to ignore someone I cared about. I was inlove with a man who I ended up finding out was already married. But I knew I had to break up with him, but even after we broke up he kept ringing me and emailing me. But I needed to move on and get over this relationship, I knew I didn't have a chance for a serious relationship with him. But I've never stopped caring about him.

- Response by Female, 29-35, Auckland