Back to Active Questions

Why do men pursue and marry women they don't like or love?
Random & Fun / 7:14 PM - Sunday October 14, 2012

How can a girl tell the difference between genuine interest and thrill of the hunt chasers?

On a side note:
-how many times have you been in love?
-have you ever told someone you were when you weren't?
-have you ever not told someone you were in love with him when you felt you were?
- did you know it's recently discovered the chemical released when someone is in love. Would you want to know the results of yourself or partner?
-the learned behavior of when this chemical is released relates back to unresolved childhood issues...do you know what yours is?

You can tell based on his actions. If he's all talk and no action, it's the thrill of the hunt that he wants/is interested in. If he goes out of his way, and makes her a priority he is genuinely interested.

On a side note:
-how many times have you been in love?
once, just recently too

nope, don't beleive you can say that word unless you mean it

nope, I've only said it to one person, kind of regretting it now though

yes, i'd like to know if my ex really loved me or was just saying it

yeah my parents were insane, and i haven't talked to my mom in almost 13 years, since the divorce, and i'm very guarded when it comes to relationships.

- Response by qb042012, A Jock, Male, 29-35