How to enjoy sex with a man with extra large penis
Sex & Intimacy / 12:33 AM - Saturday May 12, 2012

I cant cum with this guy. hurt first several times, really like him and he can fuck for hours but I just cant get off. never had this problem before

Update: May 12, 2012.
Thank you, will be at it again tomorrow!

Update: May 12, 2012.
He has to start slow to get in. if he puts it all in it hurts. He says Im very tight. he is very tall while Im short. dont think the parts are lining up right for the big o

Part of this is something I know about.

It is very difficult to orgasm when you are getting your cervix pounded by a long penis. And after you get that done a little bit, it is very hard to get excited about having him fuck you because you think, probably correctly, that it is going to hurt.

And if you are not turned on, getting fucked for a long time becomes another reason for pain and your brain just cries out for some relief. For you, fucking him has become pain, not pleasure.

Ok, some of it might be the tightness of you, but women stretch in that direction very well, and tightness is generally considered good.

In my case, I am large enough that all women seemed really tight. But the vast majority of women had vagina's too short.

What to do? Well, you need to start enjoying it, and that means you need to not have him put it all in. He needs to learn to fuck with the first half or two thirds like I did.

The easiest way is to just use a position that makes deep penetration impossible. Try laying on your back, with your legs flat on the bed, just slightly spread. He will have to use a lot of his penis just getting down to your vaginal opening. But be careful that you don't get too involved and raise your legs up or he will get in and hurt you.

The idea here is that when you two learn to fuck without hurting you, then you will start enjoying it and pretty soon will orgasm. You are correct you are not lining up right, you need to find a way to keep his penis partly out of you.

I think that there might be a small rubber donut thing you could put around the base of his penis that would contact your clitoris on the downstroke and keep an inch of his penis out of you.

Good luck

- Response by welloone, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Sounds like he can fuck for hours but is not hitting the right spot or doesn't know where it is... Are you physically turned on and just can't climax? Or is it just not any good? Give me alittle more information please.

- Response by llr8535, Female, 36-45, Houston, Self-Employed

I have found that it is all psychological.
I took a 15inch big black cock one time. It only hurt the first 3 times.

You have to open your pussy like you open your legs, concentrate on RELAXING and expanding the back wall of your vagina. I don't know what those muscles are called, but you can open up your vagina like a parachute opening..
also, hold your breath, lift your belly/abs up and into your ribcage and also do an "upsuck" and pull air into your vagina as if you were taking in air to Queef. that is how you "open up" that area, it will also take lube and RELAXATION and TRUSTING HIM in order for you to relax and let that hole be stretched.

Missionary is best, doggystyle might hurt until you are "opened up" and very wet. girl on top is also GREAT for big ones.

When I 'opened up' for a very large penis, I found it was heavenly, it feels like you can be MORE sexual and relaxed as a wet ragdoll. When you feel your body 'open up' like some exotic fast-blooming flower, it is AMAZING feeling.. You NEVER have to worry about Kegels ever again because that hurts your cause not helps it.
When you go back to small penis, I am warning you, you will have to bear down and squeeze your pussy muscles during sex for either of you to feel anything and its distracting, disappointing and puts a damper on the Orgasm. You'll have to practice kegel exercises if you ever "downsize".
Although, if there is a LOT OF TIME between lovers, the vagina does shrink some when its not actively in sexual use.

I believe it is psychological, taking in the BIG penis. Use your mind a few different ways. Think about "accepting" him into your body, think about "becoming as one" in Love, whatever helps you loosen up.

I used to get SUPER horny by thinking about (anticipating) the sex allll day, then I was all worked up by the time I went on my date.. have the mindset that you are going to let him take over control, Tear that Pussy UP, hurt me, fuck me, Tear IT Upp!

Yeah, not trying to be obscene, but that is how you have to think...

Big cocks are more for rough Fucking than for making love. It just works better that way.

try vigorously rubbing your clit with your fingers/hand to get VERRY wet. this will help.

I used to prostitute and have slept with 467 men, quite a few of those, maybe 20, had GIANT COCK!

- Response by discotrash, A Single Gal, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Parts might not be lining up. Ask him to give you head first. You can both get off and lubed enough to handle him

- Response by jalfredprufrock, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, San Francisco