How can I make my vagina tighter?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:03 PM - Sunday April 29, 2012

How can I make my vagina tighter?

any creams or magic pills, or anything because the pelvic exercises?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Leave the creams and pills on the store shelves. After peratration slowly close your legs. You will become tighter. But please not so tight you cause yourself unbearable pain. You can also wrap your legs around his and hump him till he passes out. Done right, even after he ejaculates and becomes smaller his missle will not slip out. It will grow again. He just may beg you to LET HIM GO.
Enjoy! And oh.......don't let him impregnant you. Use protection, Always. It only takes one time. Never forget that no matter how good it gets. Welcome to ORGASM CITY. Ream it till YOU cream it.
Pleasant Dreams................. ....................... ....................... ....................... ..................

- Response by nomadbum, A Working Gal, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

Lemon juice

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

There are not any creams or magic pills. You need to do kegel exercises.

If your desire to make your vagina tighter like trying to make a size 7 foot into a size 5 foot, it ain't going to happen no matter what you do short of surgery that closes some of the opening of your vagina. And that's considered cosmetic.

- Response by msadvise, Female, 46-55, Transportation

You cannot actually make the vagina shrink. Surgically it can be made smaller. But nothing makes it much smaller.

But you can make it tighter. or at least feel tighter to a guy.

You have a lot of abdominal muscles that impact the vagina. Mostly they are in there for child birth and some to control your bladder. But you can learn to control them. You can tighten them up and it will force the vagina down around anything that is in there. Like a penis.

I have heard, but not experienced, of women who could control the muscles around their vagina so much that they could milk a penis of cum without moving their body. In fact it is possible to tighten up so much that the guy cannot get his penis out once he is in.

I know that some of this is possible since I have been with women who were so tense that I could not get my penis in. If they would have been able to maintain that tension while fucking I would have been in heaven. Alas, once they learned to relax, they were really relaxed.

Good luck

- Response by welloone, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Supposedly kegel exercises work.

- Response by april4eliot, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, San Francisco, Self-Employed

Do Kegal exersises.
What you do is squeeze your vagina really tight,and hold the squeeze for 20 seconds.Then repeat 10 times.You can do this throughout the day without anyone knowing it.

My gynocologist taught me this,and it works GREAT!

- Response by tudorcat, Female, 46-55, Columbus, Home Maker

kegel exercises..........look it up.

- Response by alleycat50, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Dallas, Who Cares?

How did it get GIGANTIC in the first place ?

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession