Back to Active Questions

Why some men like to cum inside of you without letting you know about it?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:19 AM - Wednesday April 04, 2012

My dear friend has contacted me a while ago and we used to date before. He made a confession that he has cummed inside of me and he knows that I do not take any birth control pills. I was surprised and told him that I never got pregnant after him. He said he wished that I got pregnant with him.

It made me realize that I had four guys cummed inside of me without telling me (but they admiited later on). I still do not have any children yet. I couldnt take birth control pills because I could not tolorate with hormones. I only have two options: withdrawal and condoms. Honesty, I do not like condoms. I'd have to use condoms when I am dating someone new.

I wonder what are in men's mind. Why some men enjoy to cum in a woman's body without asking for permission?

Update: April 04, 2012.
I am not always know when a guy cums inside of me because I often get very wet on my own.

...that is the animal element of man.
Many do not tell you ...they simply do it!
You should think twice, just because you have been 'lucky' so far, there is always a chance that the right kind of sperm, shall make you a mom.

- Response by kismet331, Female, 36-45

Wow, unless you want to 'cum' down with a random baby of indeterminate origin who may also 'cum' down with a SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE...then I would figure something else out. You know the game of Russian Rouletter where a group will put one bullet in a gun then take turns putting it to their head...hoping that their 'shot' is going to be the blank..then BOOM one of them gets dead? Well, you are playing that game in bed....best of luck.

- Response by englishrose4945, Female, 66 or older, Miami, Alternative Medicine

Well I know sometimes the first time I cum I do cum inside of the woman. But continue going at it and when I cum the second time I pull out and let it go on her. I figure since I am still working her I don't want to have to deal with the mess on her from the first time I drop a load. Most of them never realize what happened.

- Response by alcoholic1, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Boston, Technical

I don't understand, my wife knows when I shoot my lot. How can you not know?

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

The greatest pleasure for both is when cum is splashed on bare flesh, rather than in rubber sheath.

In some cases, men cum so quickly, they don't have time to withdraw.

But a girl should be able able to feel it when one cums inside her. If she does not feel, it could mean their cum was so weak as not to be felt, and not able to make you pregnant. Lucky for you in a way.

Condom is worn by the boy, and it should be his duty. You can always insist or refuse. And withdrawal is not a fool-proof method to avoid pregnancy. What if a few drops have already leaked before withdrawal? Enough to put a baby in you.

- Response by counsellor, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Delhi, Self-Employed

I am shocked you don't have diseases. Get tested. This is a problem on SO many levels.

- Response by roaminginsomniac, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

OH MY.I am so shocked that you have not gotten pregnant yet.

Whether you are aware or not,as soon as a man sticks his penis in you (without protection),he is releasing 'pre-cum' and he does not know when that is happening.It is a natural occurence.

The withdrawel method has been proven not to work.It is very ineffective at pregnancy prevention.

If you do not want an unwanted pregnancy,please use protection at all times.I call it "NO GLOVE NO LOVE".
Good luck.

- Response by tudorcat, Female, 56-65, Columbus, Home Maker

I just assume that a girl is on birth control if she doesnt tell me otherwise, but its hard to prevent it. You think you can pull out in time and next thing you know you are squirting inside her, and its too late. I have been lucky not to get a girl pregnant so far and it sounds like you have been too.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 22-25, Student

I never say nuttin' but I cum in her mouff so she don't get no baby. She never knows.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Serious? Lady, that's how it works, physically speaking. The man inserts penis, has intercourse, orgasms. Where are you from that a man is supposed to ask permission to cum inside you? Yes it happens but is not the rule. You are on your own there, I think it greatly reduces the mans pleasure when he pulls out before coming. Also, you need to read a book or have a chat with your gynocologist - your methods of preventing pregnancy have only worked because you got lucky. If you don't want to get pregnant you need to use some method that is real, not what you are doing now.

- Response by friendofkarma, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

That's no fun cumming on a girl is much more fun than cumming in her.

- Response by myleftfoot, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, San Francisco