Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.
Back to Active Questions

Any ideas for a small drawing or symbol to a 'Sisu' tattoo?
Random & Fun / 5:28 AM - Sunday March 04, 2012

I'm planning to get a tattoo on my arm (on the side, near my wrist), the Finnish word sisu written with handwritten font. It's gonna be like 5 centimeters wide at the latest, so it's kinda small. I thought maybe I could add a symbol or something next to it, something relevant to sisu. The first thing came to my mind was the lion from the coats of arms but that wouldn't look good in such a small size. Any ideas?

I looked up "sisu" and found it meant determination. I then found this symbol and thought you might like it.It is the second symbol down on the left. Good luck! -mills-tattoos

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting