GUYS ONLY!! What does it feel like physically to slide your penis in and out of a vagina?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:43 AM - Sunday March 04, 2012

Basically give me a rating of 1 to 10, 1 being no pleasure at all to 10 being heaven on earth.

However you can give me a detailed description too, which would be appreciated.

So here's the question: When you have sex, when you first enter your girl/wife does the penetration feel amazing? When you start thrusting does that feel off the charts amazing?

I know orgasm feel indescribable good so you don't need to explain that part. Just explain or rate what the thrusting (f**king) feels like.

- Asked by albinolady21, Female, 22-25, Artist / Musician / Writer

Let me try to explain in terms you might understand.

Imagine your clitoris starting to grow and swell. It's growing because your thinking about sex. It's growing as you read these wards. As it fills you begin to ache for sex, for something to slide it into. The more it grows the more it aches. Now it's growing so large it's protruding from your body. Your brain goes dizzy with sexual desires. A woman's body is all you can think about, her soft smooth round breasts, her nipples so small and yet so large, her warm moist labia slightly open, her butt cheeks smooth and round as she's bent over for you and the way they open down between her legs. You look down at your clitoris again and it's grown to six, seven maybe eight inches long with a girth so large you can barely wrap your fingers around it. It aches. It throbs. The only relief it seams is to slide up between a woman's legs and between her soft, warm, wet labia. As you do, you feel that squeeze of the virginal walls envelop your monstrous clitoris. Sliding in felt so fantastic, you want to do it again. So you arch your hips back pulling and sliding your large aching clitoris partially out. That felt just as good as sliding it in. So your thrust it back in only wanting to pull it back out again. It seams the fast and harder you thrust the more fantastic it feels. The soft warm wet vaginal walls envelop your large clitoris with pleasure beyond your belief. And so you thrust again, faster and harder. Fast and harder again and again until you feel that tight pleasure wave start to build. It starts near your anus and around your balls. The tightness builds. The pleasure builds. And suddenly, like a slow motion sneeze, the wave of pleasure floods your body. Up over the back of your head it rushes and then back down over the front of your body until comes rocketing out the tip of your clitoris. For what seams like an eternity, this wave surges and pulsates until every last essences of your exhausted being has flushed out of the tip of your clitoris.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

The thrusting feels so pleasurable that it is impossible to describe. Accordingly,I give it a ten. Prior to entering the lady,it is a must that she is well lubricated by engaging in much foreplay in order not to cause her any pain and to make entry easier. The glans of of penis pressing against the vulva trying to gain entry into the vagina is highly pleasurable due to the sensitivity of that part of the penis.
Once inside, the objective is to prolong the pleasure as long as the lady desires by controlling the thrusts. That takes experience whereby the rate of thrusting must be controlled since if the man thrusts to fast or hard or both, he will soon ejaculate thus depriving the lady of much pleasure. Accordingly, he may need to slow down at times or even stop his thrusting,if he feels that he is close to ejaculation and afterwards resume his thrusting. Thus the pleasure is prolonged.

However, that is not a hard and fast rule, since there is a small percentage of ladies that enjoy fast and hard thrusting. Therefore, it is necessary for the lady to cmmunicate that to the man if she so desires.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

If my partner sufficiently wet there's nothing like it. The head is the most densely packed with nerve endings, much like the clit. To feel the sensation of w warm, wet, form fitting, velvet sheath grasping you is ecstatic. I have made love to enough women to know there is a similarity once a woman reaches her "orgasmic plateau". That part when a guy who knows what he's doing, knows by your vocalizations, hips squirming, and pushing back to seek more friction and a lover backs off, just giving your clit enough sensation to make it almost unbearable is probably as sweet as when the head of a man's shaft is grasped inside you, It's true religion.

- Response by hwc4u, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

ha, ha. Cosmic dog is having a tough night at work. Hope you find some relief at the homestead! I would say that was one of the better examples. Did you get that from a book or was that story all off the top of your head? (pun intended) :)

- Response by Female, 46-55

Depends on the vagina. They all feel different. Also depends on what the vagina went through. ie: childbirth, big toys, ffing etc.... That's why non stretched ones in high demand.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

10
When you first put the head right on her lips and it looks like it won't fit, but she's so slippery and it pops in.....heaven on earth.

- Response by tenspro35, A Career Man, Male, 46-55

Are you related to Johnny Winter.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Like CosmoDog0, imagine you are the man, for this we'll call your penis your "male clitoris". You know how great if feels when your own clitoris feels when it anticipates sexual feelings, it swells and widens and helps push open your vulva, that bloom like a special flower and moisten as they do. You feel that wetness building inside you, those changes deep inside you as your uteris rises out of the way to accomodate his expected "man clitoris"? You are me, the man in this explanation, you with the man's penis, which will be referred to as your "man clitoris" for further decription of how it feels to enter and move inside you ladies.

You see her, you desire her, you know she desires you. You've both unclothed and are just unable to keep from kissing and hugging, your hands are roaming. You've already found her breasts and are making small cirlce with your fingers on them, slowly circling tighter to her nipples, and you've begun kissing them slowly, and you notice your own feelings below. Your "man clitoris" is growing, it's lengthening and widening, your balls feel like they are tightening ever so slightly. Your ball sack is like her vulva, so sensitive. You know that where her vulva are is where your scrotum is, you know where your "man clitoris" is is where her smaller yet just as hardened and extended as possible is her clitoris, and you sense her growing desire. You look down and you see her vulva spreading open like flower petals, welcoming you inside. You feel so hard so full down in you "man clitoris" and tingly beneath. Your balls swagger with excitement. You look past her vulva and now see the small opening just beyond and have great urge to place your "man clitoris" inside that area. You kiss, you caress, she does the same, and it's driving you wild.

Next you allow your "man clitoris" with it's very sensitive tip, brush her vulva, your hand touches her clitoris, you rub a little, you reach down and grab some of her ever growing wetness on your fingers and bring it to her clitoris. You rub 1 finger then 2 on each side of her own clitoris, while your clitoris (man clitoris) is throbbing with blood pressure in it. She moans, and you shutter at the thought of what's about to happen. You look down at your "man clitoris" and notice clear wetness of your own barely seeping out, she touches the tip, rubs it and lubes you with your own man created pre-cum lubrication. You didn't realize it was there, but now know you are just really exicited.

You then lean forward and allow your "man clitoris" to bump hers, you drag down to her vulva, and just drag it up and down thru her wetness a few times, opening her, exciting her and you are just so turned on, you want to be inside her now, joined as 1 with her. You then push forward, just a little, an inch and the tightness there is wonderful, the little resistance makes you want to push the door open. A little tease, or 2, she's then letting you know with her repositioning that it's ok, then you push forward, in, it's so hot, its so slippery, it's so velvety, it's pure bliss. Just like if you had a velvet glove on your hand and let 2 fingers of it rub her own clitoris on each side the across ways left to right, back and forth until her excitement builds to orgamsmic heaven, you try to let this go on as long as possible, with as much restraint as possible, because she's feeling so good, and so wet, then she builds to a climax, then she contracts, release, her clitoris withdraws, then the ultimate wave, and tightening releasing, etc. until several convulstions of pleasure have passed her, this is also the feeling you are heading toward.

You feel the warmth, the hotness, the velvetness of her around your "man clitoris", your feeling the balls of your ball sack slapping her own clitoris and pubic mound, your looking at her back, your grabbing her breasts, your almost in heavan on earth, she's wanting you, she's pushing back on you. You feel your "man clitoris" swelling lenghtening ever more. Your ball sack tightens with excitement pulling closer to her and up under your "man clitoris", you feel pressure inside your balls, you feel in a matter of seconds what feels like eternitiy blissfullness, your semen your gift to her leaving your balls, traveling inside you, around your bladder's back side then over it and into the tunnel of passage, as you mix so many suplements for her into it, you've read about, and now know your supplementing Vitamin C, endorphins, your own testosterone, lutenizing hormones, fructose, and many other seminical fluids nectar of the man, as your give to her, some are addictive and you feel all of this is headed into your shaft of your "man clitoris", your tip hardens, it feels pressing of her deepest insides, you feel your "man clitoris" stiffen as it pushes her cervix out of the way and reaches her deepest hot depths, of velvet glove feeling. You feel a wave of pleasure, you push deep uncontrollably, in her so wet, so hot tightness. She senses your sudden push, your growth and knows she's about to receive a hot flood, the design of god, and you feel a split second of a wait for the wave, then at the tip of your "man clitoris" your feel as if you are a mini-hot water pressure washer, blowing your semen into her, you actually feel it, and you know what came before to get it there, it all feels so wonderful, much like her own orgasmn, she delivers waves of tightness, you deliver spasms and a fluid gift to her. The slickness changes inside, you feel a slicker move on your "man clitoris", a new gear, but still great, you want to stay in her deep forever. As you both relax, she softens at her own clitoris, her vulva relaxes, your "man clioris" softens, your ball sack relaxs and begins to hang again. But the rest the short break, and you feel as if she wants you more, she's easilly aroused by touching her clitoris, unbelievable, and you start to swell just because of her interest in you again. Unbelievably your thinking this is one of those days when I believe I can do this again and again, wow, you know it's going to feel so good as long as she's showing great interst over and over until your "man clitoris" has nothing left in the depths of you to explode into her.

I hope this all helped tell what a man goes thru, his feelings and the feelings of your vagina around him in a comparative manner.

- Response by charlesaction00, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Atlanta

No words to explain the silky smooth wetness that over takes a hard sensative dick. Especially if you know her pussy is stretched trrying to get the cock in her. Then once you get a good stroke pattern going and she relaxes herself enough to get deep in there an about the time she gives her whole self to the power of a cock 100 %, her eyes closed and muscles relaxed,back slightly arched, bite down on those erect nipples, chomp real hard at once and throw a devastating punch to the side of her just under the ribs and watch her tighten up so much and usuallylet out a terrible scream of bit, dont for get to keep biting that nipple, she will probably start to cry and thats when you start pounding that pussy hard! She may bleed a little but you can wash your cock. Also, that nipple will be bleeding if you bite it good. She wont call you or talked to for a while but eventually she will come back 90 % of the time!

- Response by mansfieldman1, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Columbus

When I become sexually aroused, my begins to get hard. As it hardens and gets bigger, a tension begins to build in my body and my cock. As foreplay continues, so does the tension continue to build. My cock becomes rock hard and wants to be pleasured. At this point, I go to a different plane of existence. In this plane of existence, my existence takes on a new purpose. My purpose is now to pleasure my cock. Food and other necessities do not matter. Only the pleasure of my cock matters.

The tension continues through foreplay. When my cock parts the lips of the vagina, the head feels wonderfully engulfed. As it continues in, the whole penis feels wonderfully engulfed. The underside of the head is especially sensitive, although the whole head feels terrific. As I start thrusting in and out, an intense tingling feeling is experienced all along the shaft of the penis. The tingling feeling is most intense on the underside of the head. The continued thrusting causes the tingling to intensify and the tension to build. I want thrust forever.

But, I cannot continue forever. Eventually, the tension builds and the feeling of the impending orgasm begins. The penis wants its ultimate reward now. I thrust and thrust as the tension and tingling become more and more intense> the cock must be satisfied now. All concentration is now centered on my cock. Thrusting continues until orgasm is achieved.

It all feels great.

- Response by willbedone33, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Technical

It all feels great.

Nothing, repeat nothing is worth a 10 although a vagina wrapped around your cock comes pretty close. In saying this I suppose it suggests that 'perfect' is elusive but 9.99 is the mark I give when the love of my life reaches orgasm with me simultaneously. The feel of her throbbing lovetube as I pump my ecstacy inside her, her delicious moans of delight, are sheer heaven. If only the feeling could last forever. Never mind - you can dream of the next time!

- Response by cohard99, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Birmingham, Financial / Banking

After reading Cosmicdogs answer I forgot what the question was!! ;) But, I suddenly wish I had a penis!

- Response by hotsytotsy4u, Female, 46-55

CLENCH ME WET & TIGHT TO SHOW ME THE JOY GOD MADE US TO KNOW.
ENTER NOW THE GATES OF HEAVEN, YOUR LOINS LEADING THE CHARGE!

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

A total 10; there are no words to describe it, really, but the encapsulating feel is uncommonly magnificent. It helps, of course, if a guy makes sure he keeps his equipment healthy, something men often neglect; using a first class penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help enormously with maintaining organ health.

- Response by docgeorge, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, New York