What words would you use to describe your teeth?
Weight & Wellness / 12:41 PM - Thursday March 01, 2012

what words would you use to describe your teeth?

do you do a good job of taking care of them?
are they shiny and white? do you get a lot of cavities or maybe lot of work done on your mouth?

Update: March 02, 2012.
just in case you're all wondering *just in case*. I have nice teeth too. Like JPT, I'm also a bit OCD about keeping my teeth and mouth very clean. And Teeth are also one of the first things I notice on other people too. especially guys :)

- Asked by girlpower08, Female, 36-45

"Healthy" describes my teeth. I've always been a bit OCD about keeping my teeth and my whole mouth healthy and clean and looking nice. I'm 55 years old and I've had two cavities in my entire life - although I think good luck with heredity had something to do with that as well as my efforts.

- Response by justpassingthru, Female, 56-65, Financial / Banking

Im 32 and have NO cavities:) Once when I was 7 my family switched from Crest to Colgate and we ALL got cavaties. However, mine was just a baby tooth so it fell out, hense why I have no cavities now:) Also went through 3 years of braces/retainer, and currenty whiten them once or twice a year. I must admit, teeth are one of the first things i notice when looking at someone of the opposite sex.

- Response by petunya79, Female, 29-35, Technical

I will be 53 on Sunday and have only had 2 cavities in my life. My teeth are white and pretty straight. I did not have braces(railroad tracks) when I was younger but was blessed with pretty straight teeth.

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I brush twice a day, but I dont floss as much as I should. I dont get cavities or a lot of work done, and I dont believe in "whiteners." I'd describe my teeth as "normal - average."

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

My teeth is very white. I brush thrice daily and visit dentists in every couple of months. Also use good quality toothpaste and other mouth fresheners to keep my mouth and teeth out of reach of bacteria.

- Response by britalian1, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, London, Student

Please, go to another dentist. I wouldnt even bother having a talk with the one who is making you uncomfortable. Just go elsewhere and explain your fears upfront and see how it goes. My fiance has a serious fear of the dentist as well. His mom told me that he had a very mean dentist growing up and she was not made aware of it until he was a little older, and then she switched him to another place. He cancels appointments all the time last minutes bc of his nerves about going, and is still trying to find a place that is a good 'fit' for him. The last two visits he went to my dentist's office, but they charge him an arm and a leg due to the type of coverage he has...so he is planning on trying another dentist for his next cleaning. Good luck, and just FYI I believe your primary physician can prescribe you something for your nerves before your visits if you ask them to...

I'm 43 and I have no cavities!!!! I brush 3 sometimes 4 times a day and I floss... Because you shouldn't neglect your gums :)

- Response by candiedcherry69, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?

Stereotypically British, but I do my best to keep them healthy and clean, which is what counts. So long as they give me no pain and do the job they're supposed to do, I don't mind that the effect of the brace I had in my teens hasn't entirely lasted. The reason a real smile lights up one's face has more to do with the eyes anyway.

- Response by tabbycat1, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media