Any unique places to go to celebrate your very own birthday?
Recipes & Food / 9:30 PM - Friday February 03, 2012

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I've been stuck what to do to celebrate. What are some great unique places to go with your friends for your birthday? Please don't say Karaoke 'cause I already done that last year lol

Your ideas are greatly appreciated, thank you!

- Asked by vivianvixen, Female, 29-35, New York, Administrative

How about a cruise around Manhattan? They do lunch or dinner cruises that take 2-3 hrs. A real treat if the night is clear and you see all the bridges and landmarks at night.

- Response by amy1022, Female, 46-55, Teaching

We had a sky diving party for my sons 30th Birthday, everyone jumped except me. I looked after the goodies for the party near a river. Fantastic day..

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

We sent a friend on a scavenger hunt all over the city. It started with a balloon delivery to her house with the first clue which lead her to the grocery store manager who had another balloon and another clue. She collected about 8 balloons but the last clue she messed up on the location. We were all meeting at a bar called Fire House 4 but she miss read the clue and showed up at the fire station all giggly saying "Hi guys, it's me... give me my present"... Priceless! She finally called and we got her to the party. It was a blast.

- Response by candiedcherry69, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?

Go see a Cirque du Soleil show....

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

Is it a coed party, if so, how about going to dinner and nightclub for dancing, preferably a group or dj that you all enjoy dancing to. If just the girls how about a spa party.

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Are you a Pisces? I am going to get Botox I think on my birthday, but at your age, in NY I would try to go to a talk show/or whatever they film there and maybe win free stuff since it is your birthday?

- Response by kmf1, Female, 46-55, Minneapolis, Who Cares?

Either a Broadway show or a disco. BTW my birthday comes up in a week and a half.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired