Why do men like to suck on breast?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:29 AM - Wednesday September 07, 2011

Why do men like to suck on breast?

I could never understand this. My husband does this thing where he'll suck my nipples pretending like there's milk coming out of them. He'll suck them so hard they'll get red and soar. When he suckles, I get really thirsty and have to get something to drink. Any thoughts?

- Asked by bts4life20, Female, 26-28, Self-Employed

I love tits because. They are soft and round yet the nipple is hard. Women display them to attract us guys. The first thing a woman shows you in sex is the breast. When she wants you the blouse comes off and she gives them to you . Very sexual

- Response by fungunloaded, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

Yes I have thoughts, but are you sure you want to hear them?

A mother nurses her child, this creates a deep bond between mother and child that cannot be reproduced.. There is something unsettling about a man that tries to with his wife or a n other. Your husband should only see your breasts in a sexual way, nothing to do with his bloody mother.

- Response by rumloverreturns, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

BOOBIES make me smile!

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

I know...sometimes its just not fun for me....

- Response by searobyn147, Female, 22-25

Sorry, but I have to ask.

My wife will let me lick the nipple and suck on the side of the breast, but neither very much before she pushes my head away.

Her lover will lick and suck the breast and nipple for hours and she arches her back and moans as he does.

What's up with that?

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

he is digressing back to his childhood LOL!
maybe he thinks you like it.

- Response by mobysdick, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?