If i'm getting aroused during a professional body massage, am I abusing the whole massage experience
Sex & Intimacy / 10:18 AM - Saturday June 04, 2011

Am I wrong to get aroused during a massage? Am I abusing the whole point of getting a massage to relax? Does anyone else feel this way when getting a full body massage?

- Asked by hoppyish, Female, 29-35, New York, Law Enforcement

It's not wrong as it's an involuntary reflex of your body's response system. Same as flinching when you get too near fire.
Believe it or not, women can feel sexual stirrings when they nurse their baby cuz the body doesn't know who is doing the sucking!!

I suppose this is where the 'happy ending' came into play for men getting massages...kind of a two for one special!!

- Response by englishrose4945, Female, 66 or older, Miami, Alternative Medicine

Sounds pretty normal there, Female Thinker. Just don't show any response in that way and you're cool.

- Response by stoney07, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

My sister is a Licensed Professional Massage Therapist. She says this is a normal reaction and response. No matter how much they purpose is to relax while it's being done. She said, she's seen many sheets rise up! lol So, I would think this would be the case for some women. Especially, if it's a sexy and attractive male giving the massage. Men often get aroused by the massage.

And, I'm not talking about "happy endings." lol Because, the Massage Therapist do massage around that region without actually touching their penis. You can't turn back nature's reactions simply because of the job you're doing. It happens. She's often had men keep trying to touch her during the massage. She has had to tell them to keep their hands in the place they are supposed to be. Or, she has had to explain to many that it's not that type of Massage/Spa. lol

- Response by thelovedovefor1, Female, 46-55, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Get another therapist. A female. Or, stop letting your mind run away with you. He's massaging you because it's his job, and he's being paid. Nothing personal.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, Female, 66 or older

I got sexually fondled during mine... LOL! I wasn't naked under the cloth, but the lady rubbed my leg and then began rubbin my dick as if..... she wanted to play. I didn't mind, per se.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

have a woman do it not a man and see if you still get horny and go from there

- Response by windyday, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Truth be told, I have NEVER had a body massage.
Grew up with a granny that could not and would not allow anyone to touch her, so I adopted her emotional and mental fatality,.
But, I see nothing wrong with have sexual fulfillment during a massage, it does the body and mind good ...Sexual Chocolate!

- Response by kismet331, Female, 36-45

it is normal to get aroused when u feel good most of us do

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

You are normal. If a lady gave me a body massage,I certainly would get aroused.

In a similar situation, many years ago,when I bought slacks in a store and they needed to be fitesd,the taylor was not there, so the sales lady became the taylor.

As she squatted down on her knees and slid her hands around my legs,I just could not control myself, and got a big erection.On top of that, her skirt went up I don't know if she noticed it,but it sure felt good.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Only once or twice have I felt that way. I'm sure it happens alot to the therapist that men and/or women get turned on.

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

nope not at all it happens all the time.

- Response by phenomenal1woman, Female, 46-55, Chicago

I think a lot of people get aroused and no its not wrong. You might not even be able to control that... Any touching can make a women aroused..

- Response by twilightzone85, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service