Why do guys look a girls crotch area?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:34 PM - Sunday May 29, 2011

Why do guys look a girls crotch area?

Serious question: on two occasions I have caught a guy staring at my crotch.... Once I wearing a mini skirt, the other time another guy was ran his eyes from my face down. Then stopped at my crotch. My fly was not undone. I've heard of guys staring at boobs, but crotch.. Seriously?
Has a guy ever done that t o you? Do other guys do that? What are thinking about?

- Asked by British_chick1, Female, 26-28, London, Medical / Dental

I have never had a grown man do this. And, despite the confessions from other male members on here, I do not believe they really do it either.

Boys do this; not men.

- Response by randyl, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Of course we do that. And we're not thinking anything. We're hardwired, and I mean that literally, hardwired to look at women. Don't take it personally. We can't help it and half the time aren't even aware we did this.

- Response by stoney07, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Well when you were in a miniskirt he was thinking you were a slut so looking at your crotch signified what he wanted to do to you. The second guy was indicating that he wasn't so much checking you out for how good you look but purposely objectifying you for sex.

- Response by wanttoknowwhatsreal, A Creative, Male, 29-35

I think they do it to see if you are wearing underwear or if you are shaved or not.

- Response by phenomenal1woman, Female, 46-55, Chicago

It's a mystery isn't it? I mean, if women had anything between their legs that men had any interest in then you could understand it, but...

Oh hang on, I think I've worked it out.

- Response by spongecake, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I check everything out including that and I see a lot of females checking mine out as well

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

I think they all do it to an extent..we do it too though..you know,check out a certain bulge..lol..there thinking pussy and we are thinking cock..lol

- Response by eagerbeaver, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

How else do you get the dollar in her g-string?

- Response by usmc85, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

YES!!! It happened to me a few years ago at work. No joke. I was wearing stretch pants that I guess were too tight on a day where we just had meetings. The boss stood looking at everyone arriving, and he was staring at my crotch!!! Another woman told me later she had caught him staring at her boobs! I said, Well I don't have as much as you do up there, but I caught him staring at my crotch!!! He told a lot of dirty jokes too, but no one ever reported him for it, as he was such a nice guy. I never wore those pants again though.

- Response by Female, 66 or older, Philadelphia, Retired

Cause this is one of the parts of the body, that distinquishes woman from a man.

i'm going to talk about sexual attraction and instincts here, not about love. For a lot of young men these are sometimes really different things.

Usually a lot of women think, that huge breasts is what makes a woman attractive to men. as i feel- not at all, even small breasts can be really attractive when they're beautiful. And also breasts are not the thing that differes woman from a man - fat guys can also have breasts :)
Generaly when a guy stares at your crotch that doesn't mean he's looking and thinking about your genetals, it's a little bit more complicated. From my observations(of myself) when looking there, i not only see the crotch, i observe the whole area from upper waistline almost to the knees(it just happends that crotch is the center of that area).One of the things, the most important there, is woman's hips to waist "ratio" when it is 0,6 - 0,8 men will be really attracted. It's some kind of the brain programm: you see certain shapes that somehow turns you on. As for me, woman can be really preety(face), have big or just beautiful breasts but if she looks like a man below the waist - that just makes her totally sexually inattractive.
As i read somewhere, when the woman is healthy her body is formed like this: round wide hips,rather small shoulders, all lines are smooth and "flowing".And it's also easier to give bith to a baby when you have wide hips.
Also thighs are very important,all guys i asked about thighs nobody liked skinny thighs or legs.
And the crotch somehow finalizes all this forms becomes a center of them.It is actually the center of everything, the beginning of the life.
I think when the guy looks at your crotch he's somehow checking out your fertility, subconsciously looking for a healthy potential mother for his child.

- Response by hollow82, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, St. Petersburg

Why do guys look at girls?

I have no idea. My mother never told me anything either.

- Response by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

Some guys are boob guys, some ass, and some are vjay vjay guys. My man is...which is sweet for me, cos he loves to go down on me, lucky me.

- Response by croft1423, Female, 26-28, Student

Guys will look at all parts of the female body, to admire and think lascivious thoughts about. Consider it a compliment.

- Response by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

Maybe they are supermen. Maybe they have X-Ray vision.

- Response by feralberyl, Female, 56-65, Columbus, Other Profession

well Guess it depends on the Crotch

- Response by boxer1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I'm trying to understand this, too. I have a lovely client who is usually wearing stretchy tight riding britches when I see her. It's all I can do to not stare at her crotch. I just came from her riding stable, and another woman was there, who has the most delightfully-shaped derriere, what we call an "onion butt"-- it makes men cry!

- Response by chesterdad, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, San Francisco

It depends on what the crotch is doing. If it's got eyes and stares back at me...then I'll just have to stare back:).

Depends on the situation, I don't stare at a womans crotch. But if she opens her legs up whilst wearing a mini-skirt and I happen to be standing right there, then I'll look yes (if she's hot that is:) )

- Response by funkydancer, A Creative, Male, 29-35, London, Consulting

You didn't know it but you had a camel toe. Everyone stares at them.

- Response by englishrose4945, Female, 66 or older, Miami, Alternative Medicine