Life is too stressful
Random & Fun / 7:04 PM - Wednesday April 06, 2011

Life is too stressful

I can't take the hectic pace of modern life anymore.

It seems like other people are suffering this too. Everyone seems so busy with hectic lives and a good majority of people are on anti-depressants. And so many people have so much anxiety over the economy, bills, losing their job. I think life is just too chaotic.

Do you feel that your life is too stressful?

well ya sometimes u know but try to get away from this like go for a walk and go out with friends cause see thinking too much is stressing u and that brings the sadness to ur life, try to be happy cause life in't worth it its short so no need for stress and like i said try to get away from that go out do whatever makes u happy and dont think too much best of luck

- Response by katieabc, Female, 22-25

It can be stressful when you have bad health. Things are not that bad in Australia, our unemployment is only 5%, it's easy to get a job if you want it bad enough. We have one of the best economy's in the world.

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

Yes, I do. I'm looking forward to living in a small town/more country than where I grew up. (A suburb of a city which is the capital)It would be slower paced at people are generally more friendly--not trying to stereotype, but that's how it's been in the small town my college is in.

- Response by listen2music4fun, Female, 22-25

Being alive is stressful. There is no way around it. It was just as stressful centuries ago, except the stressors were different. Back then the stress was more basic survival - like "How do I grow enough food to stay alive through the winter?" and "If I cut my finger, I could die."

- Response by justpassingthru, Female, 56-65, Financial / Banking

Yes. I try to work out, laugh with old friends... when I self medicate with alcohol it usually just ends in humiliation for me, but I'm guilty of that as well.

- Response by kalicalendar16, Female, 29-35

I know most are but I am not....I plan alot about what is going to happen and what is not going to happen...right now...all my "ducks seem to be in a row" as they say..worry gets you no where...been where i could not afford a hamburger..life goes in cycles I think..just plan so that you take maximum benefits when they are prevalent.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Yes it is, and I have to remember and slow down, that's why I come here to relax and help others, chill, and sometimes have fun dancing

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I feel this often..atleast since a certain woman has come back into my dad's life.

- Response by gregslove77, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?