Is my male coworker just being a gentleman? or does he secretly like me???
Sex & Intimacy / 1:46 AM - Tuesday March 01, 2011

is my male coworker just being a gentleman? or does he secretly like me???

I have this coworker who i had a crush on when i first started working there a year ago, hes a camera guy and i'm a reporter in a very small news station, hes cute and younger then the rest of the camera dudes every time we go on assignment

to a story he is super attentive to me after we are done, he will constantly ask me in the news van if i'm cold, or if the airs too hot and adjust the air every so often, and asks me if i want him to stop for coffee since he knows i'm a coffee drinker, at one news story we were working on.. they were giving away free bags and i wanted one...and he went through the crowd to get me a free bag, there was also free food at an event and noticed they had chicken tacos and i told he "how much i enjoyed chicken tacos...and he stood in line and came back and told me he saved a chicken taco for me since i really wanted one...
when i told him my stupid car charger was broken he took me to a place that he said "sold cheap i mean dirt cheap car chargers"--so we went in the news van before we headed out to another story...he recently opened up to me about his grandma getting ill and getting elizhmers
and

recently in the newsroom in front of another coworker he says "i'm going to do some story with the most beautiful reporter mary (my name is mary)" i kinda was a bit shocked he would say it out loud in front of the other camera dude..and i didn't say anything ..just smiled at him..

etc...but still don't know if hes just a gentleman or if he has a crush...any ideas???

Speaking as a man. Most men who are a true gentlemen as this is exactly what it looks like generally have an interest in the one he is partaking. I would definitely step it up to the next level.

- Response by diglebe2, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I think these are hints that he likes you. Looking good.

- Response by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

Hello Mary! How are you doing today?

He's showing "professional courtesy".
He may hold an interest, but this is
him, merely being courteous, to you.

In TV circles... everyone's friendly.
You may be "ON THE AIR" at any moment.

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

In my opinion, there is a great chance that he likes you and a slight chance that he really, really likes you.

He's seems to be going way out of his way to be nice and wants to hang out with you. I can tell you really know this but just wanted someone else to say it.

- Response by p51302, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Technical