Does our moon ring like a bell?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:42 PM - Saturday February 19, 2011

Does our moon ring like a bell?

I tended to take that as just a description of seismic activity on the moon- I wasn't alive during the Apollo missions - I think the story is this- one of the apollo landers thrust rockets crashed on the surface causing the moon to "ring like a bell" for weeks. There are also some who say it was placed in our orbit to spy on us- goes with the theory we were placed here by some alien life form as nothing more than an experiment- with 2012 approaching more and more theories emerge. Planet x is another- any theories you want to share-any imaginations running wild -lol

- Asked by sweetshyfree1, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Technically all objects,even you,have a unique frequency they vibrate at when struck. It just happens that metal vibrates in our audible range and you don't.

The moon is a big rock that was chopped out of the Earth when it was struck by a smaller iron/nickel asteroid.

We are a giant ball bearing in space with some dirt on it and our best and only friend is a rock.

- Response by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

I think when the auto industry got rid of bench seats in the front seat of cars, it contributed to the divorce rate. Without bench seats you couldn't put your arm around your honey. Also, the remote keyless entry. Instead of opening the door for their girl, they push a button and say "hop in". How chivalrous is that?

- Response by zerotohero2, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

If the aliens are anything like some of these totalitarian leaders we have on earth I wouldn't doubt it one bit that we were an experiment by a "smarter" being.

- Response by diglebe2, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

The lunar astronauts all have reported -- privately-- that they were observed throughout their missions by space aliens. There are immense mining operations on the backside of the moon, but the astronauts were warned not to get too curious. Consider what sci-fi flicks make of such operations: they're usually prisons for the worst scum of the universe.
It's entirely possible the moon was sent to be captured by Earth.
I've been following the articles and debate at SOTT-dot-net, and it's pretty compelling stuff.

- Response by chesterdad, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, San Francisco

I also have seen a lot of this on TV.. the interviews with former astronauts, etc. I believe it was Buzz Aldrin who said it rang like a bell, indicating it was hollow. Also IO, one of Jupiters moons, is hollow. Did you know 1 big load of moon dirt could provide enough energy to power the entire USA for a year? Problem is mining it and extracting the hydrogen or whatever it is in the dirt. Like "chesterdad" said, we supposedly were warned to stay away from the lunar activites, and that is why we nor anyone else ever went back. I find all of this stuff so extremely fascinating!

- Response by hearmenow, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

Well sometimes I dream I'm on the moon looking at earth and often I dream of being abducted by aliens. These "dreams" are really weird because often the next day I'm exhausted like I haven't slept a wink. I think as far aliens go and how we developed on earth, I think the truth is beyond our wildest imaginings. The universe is really, REALLY old. And humanity is really, really young. When we are ready, all of us, to know the truth, to know it without being terrified, without grabbing for guns and nukes, our inter-stellar friends will arrive and help us all remember where we came from =).

- Response by sweetmama247, Female, 29-35, Buffalo, Home Maker

Did you hear it? ~ Were you right there? ~
It's kinda like a tree in a forest... huh?

It must have made one hell of a loud racket
like that aliens flick, says on it's intro:

"No One Can Hear You Scream In Outer Space!"

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer