How do I do a strip tease over a web cam?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:48 PM - Friday January 14, 2011

My guy is about to be deployed. He wants me to do a strip tease for him over a web cam while he is gone. I'm fine with it but I don't know how to do it over one! I'm fine doing it in person because I can interact with him but how do I do it over a web cam? Advice!?

- Asked by dolfingrl64_5, Female, 18-21

Don't do it!!!!

I don't know how old you are or he is but I'm guessing you're both young, late teens or early 20s. You have a lot of life left to live and hopefully he does, too, and you may not spend your lives together! (I know, how unthinkable.)

Like some others have said, you may end up performing your striptease for him AND his buddies. Do you really want to do that? Worse, he (or one of his buddies) could record your little show and then it will live on forever. Do you want that?

Look, I'm SUUUUURE he's a great guy. I knooooooow he loves you. I know what you two have is special and perfect and unique and he would neeeeever hurt you. But what if he does?

What if he gets mad at you and decides to release your little strip show to the world? In the olden days a couple could fight and maybe say hurtful things and that would be it but nowadays a couple can fight and then one could ruin the other's LIFE with something like this.

Talk sexy with him over the phone or something but please don't do a webcam thing. For your own sake.

Also... discotrash seems like a nice, intelligent lady and I always enjoy reading her responses on here but the sort of webcam gymnastics she describes would completely turn me off. Why? Because they're too standard, too "professional". They are what "pros" do on Internet web sites and I would much rather have someone I love be herself when she's doing something for me alone. And maybe other guys like it when naked women slap their own asses but I can't stand it. What's sexy about that? I like to caress women, not swat them. Sorry for this little extra rant.

- Response by steveharrymike, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Artist / Musician / Writer

Pull back far enough for him to see all of you. THEN get a chair you can straddle and dance on it as you would him keeping your eyes on the web cam. Work it out a few times till you get comfortable with it.

- Response by bellabyrdie, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Address the connection to xxxxxxxxxx

Stand in front of webcam.

Proceed.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Just be aware that he likely won't be the only one watching it.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

I can't wait to see it on the net.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Lawyer

SKYPE

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Are you married?

- Response by losungha, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Boston, Technical

I used to be a Cam Girl! I can really help you with this!!

Do your hair and makeup extra-exaggerated. heavy black eyeliner, hair curled or however U do. Wear lingerie, a push-up bra, too.
GAZE into the camera lustfully, lick your bottom lip slowwwly.
Push your breasts up, squeeze em and giggle a bit.
Roll your head around letting sexy hair shine and cascade over your shoulders, chest, breasts.

Suck your own nipples if you can.

Web Camming can TOTALLY just be done "winging it".
Moan. show your ass in a thong. Smack and squeeze your butt cheeks REALLY HARD.
It will hurt, but the exaggerated indentations will look GOOD on camera. with fingernails and tips of fingers, really GRAB your own ass, HARD, causing pain, all with a smile on your face like you're NOT in pain. It looks GREAT on cam.

Bite your lower lip with an 'innocent school girl gone naughty' mentality.

If he has any fetishes, do that too.
Masturbate on cam, pee in a bucket, WHATEVER!
Slooowly Devour a popsicle or fudgesicle with entirely your tongue while moaning; give it head.

You can dance, but some cams can't pick up fast movement.

Flash your pussy. gently and playfully smack your pussy with a whole open hand,
Cross and uncross your legs where it flashes and then covers up pussy, it drives men wild!

- Response by discotrash, A Single Gal, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

this could be a good and a bad thing. I'm against you doing it because most of the guys who are deployed don't really get a lot of alone time. so more then likely he wont be the only one watching. As fat as doing the Deed like others says go far back enough so he can see you whole body. Find a chair or sit on the bed. You can dance around shaking your booty etc. and start undressing slowly in a sexual way.

- Response by tonilyz, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Milwaukee, Student

How difficult is it, to stand before an object, gyrate and contort your body into every different direction, remove one's clothing while doing so, and exposed one's self, layer by layer in silence, until whoever it is on the other end, get's their rocks off while watching?

There isn't any type of mystery involved here....

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6BnVZKAZxBs&ore f=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goog le.com%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%2 6rct%3Dj%26q%3Dhow%2520 do%2520i%2520do%2520a%2 520strip%2520tease%26so urce%3Dweb%26cd%3D3%26v ed%3D0CDYQFjAC%26url%3D http%253A%252F%252Fwww. youtube.com%252Fwatch%2 53Fv%253D6BnVZKAZxBs%26 ei%3Da8KaT6TlHcmL2AW26O CZDw%26usg%3DAFQjCNF9IA aZaL8QOOZunoiKGK9yMlkGi g&ytsession=uCtjcy0vaQD oRzRYIgrb1lf7_ygXbfWKOD m6jlt3UwXDRpH0RFvg3FRWc o27FzeoB919zp8t4Ab87lQi CZtNyRixZxZ8fADnL2FHfZD 7eZ50sbkMyFTRt4ertWeFeL XRSvE9nU7o3lGrqs3rgSijk cd7oikPCj1CXxUPHN98p0RR lBwVLXuOQwVGetfgvGuuN-M NpPQYoyrCHxNCy7roIwV87p RSq8WIztBV3aM9nMfMBV4Q7 1qPO_bi1RsbqUTXGA11Z22i _x-KSrCr1CPQU2OrSeDJQ2tDEQhQdod9qEs&has_verified=1

just make sure the webcam is back after watching video. helped me with my man while he was overseas.

- Response by A Single Gal, Female, 26-28