Why are men so protective of their balls?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:56 PM - Monday December 06, 2010

I was fondling my man's balls the other night, one was sucked up really high, and the other one was hanging low and firm in the sac. I tried to coax the other one down and he got all pissed off at me and yelled "LEAVE MY BALLS ALONE, IF IT WANTS TO BE THERE YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME AS I AM. SO MY BALLS AREN'T GEOMETRICAL, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?" I just thought they would be happier together, I didn't know he would be so protective over them, even to the point of disregarding my feelings completely. I am not sure I will ever be able to get a firm grip on another mans balls ever again. Why are men like this?

Are you serious? Have you ever thought that maybe he has an undescended testicle? Here's the deal you wouldn't want your boyfriend to continue to do something that annoys you. So he doesn't like his balls played with. Well most men don't!

- Response by kdtxchic30, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

same reason why women dont like there boobs being grabbed 24 7.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

You probably hurt him. All guys have one nut that hangs lower than the other and they accend as we get turned on so trying to pull it down would hurt.

- Response by newnumbersguy32, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Financial / Banking

I will say this. IF you had a pair of testicles, and had ever been hit in them, you would be protective of them too!!!

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

It's the very same reason women don't like being banged into the headboard, getting a titty-twister or having their nipples bitten off....

Sometimes...... it hurts. Dammit!!

You do know that all men's testicles are not symmetrical (mirror images), don't you?? One is ALWAYS higher than the other. Google WebMD and it will tell you WHY.....

- Response by iowaczechartist, Female, 36-45

Men's testicles are extremely sensitive, so men instinctively try to protect them. BTW, you could have gotten them both down if you had just held them gently in your hand. The small ligament that pulls a testicle into the body cavity is temperature controlled. Optimum temperature for a male human body to make sperm is not 98.6, it's more like 97 degrees, so the testicles are always adjusting for best temperature.

- Response by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

Because the are sensitive! We are too. If your labia minora were asymetrical, which some women's are, would you like him pulling on one to see if it would stretch to match the other side? Mine aren't perfectly symetrical either. Most men's aren't. Most men don't notice and women certainly don't either. Even if they are indentical in size they never hang evenly low or high, one is always lower. Sometimes they don't hang perectly side by side either...sometimes one can kinda be poterior (slightly behind the other). They loosen and tighten according to temperture and arrousal. The closer we get to orgasm the higher they retract. To pull too firmly in those moments can hurt. In addition, if he is bashful about them not being symetrical he could have just reacted in embarrassment. Plus, if he thought you were trying to arrange his junk like YOU thought it should be, he could take that personally, or think you ought to know more about what you are playing with. Yeah, yeah I know we men need guidence on you ladies sometimes...well that is what he was doing. If he was tugging too hard on one of your pussy lips I bet you wouldn't be too concerned about his feelings either. With all of the questions and insecurities about their own bodies I am always surprised when ladies wonder about ours. You saying "You thought they would be happier together..." is kinda funny. Did you mean it that way? I don't mean to poke fun at all. It is just funny. Trust me, we men keep our "stuff" where it is happy and when we aren't doing it, it does it itslef.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession

SO after giving everyone zeros to -2, what frickin answer do you want??

You want everyone to kiss your white & mighty ass and say that mens' balls are yours to do with as you please??

Grow up lady......I hope next time you are down there playing handball, he kicks you in the face.

- Response by Female, 36-45

LMFAO, sorry this post really made me laugh. Honestly you didnt know he would react this way, there have been times where my boyfriends ball started to go up and i would bring it down thinking thats what he wanted. And he did. But your boyfriend kinda went mental at that point. He should not have yelled at you like that. Maybe he was really embarressed and you offended him by doing that so he exploded on you. Talk with him and let him know how your feeling about the situation.

- Response by couchie666, Female, 26-28

Because they are very sensitive. It is natural that one hangs lower than the other one. You can play with a guy's balls, but you need to be super gentle.

Would you like it if a guy put his fingers in you and tried to play with your ovaries?

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Sometimes a sports injury will produce a condition called a varicosele.... On e testicle actually is *hung low* and maintains this position naturally....

The higher testicle is where it always was and to cox it to lower would cause considerable pain and discomfort...

Many women have disproportionate breasts in size,shape or
position... I guarandamntee ya the fool that tried to realign them would be slapped silly...

- Response by lady4u, The Cook, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

hey you can come to my house and Jiggle away to your hearts Content....... Some guys just dont appreciate a Good Ball re-location

- Response by boxer1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I wanted to deserve a jerk so I thought I would write back and earn one. At your age you ought to know more about balls and if you don't you SHOULDN'T have them in your hands, and certainly not firmly gripping them. Ahhhhh, every man's dream, a woman who thinks she knows what is always best for us...right down to the position of our balls...yeah...uh huh. Give me a break a jerk? For comparing it to what you might feel if he tugged too hard in you? Give me a break! Jerk this one, IT deserves it, the other one didn't. No matter...at tribunal. Oh and read up on nuts before you go taking anymore into your hands...please...for the sake of his balls, please.