What makes one man's cum taste awesome good and another's bitter and gross..and come to think of it.
Sex & Intimacy / 5:03 PM - Monday November 29, 2010

sometimes mine tastes chalky and salty and other times sweet and good..what impacts this?

Fruit, fruit and more fruit!

I stuff my guy full of apple juice and pineapple chunks just so he can taste delicious.

Every time I see him eating fruit now I get horny thinking about the effect it'll have on his cum...

- Response by Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Jane, you cum-guzzling slut!

- Response by fehkarfight, A Couch Potato, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Wow! that was SO Aykroyd!

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

Taste is based on what they eat/drink. Thus the whole pinapple juice thing :o)

- Response by cam80, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

The foods you eat. To make it taste sweeter and good, eat fruits like strawberries and pineapple and to taste bad, eat asparagus, garlic and onions, lol

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Food has nothing to do with it, that is all one big myth. Shit still stinks regardless of what you eat, piss is still yellow and stinks regardless of what you drink. Cum is no different.

- Response by hearmenow, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

feed him Fruits and Pineapple

- Response by boxer1, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed