Is my boyfriend still in LOVE with his ex girlfriend ?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:21 PM - Thursday November 25, 2010

I have been with my new boyfriend for 5 weeks. he broke up with his ex 1 week before we started dating.
But we were friends for a few months before that. He didnt really talk about his ex....
He just let me know that she was moving closer to him and that he broke it off before she did.

But she still moved anyway. Apparently hey totally stopped talking when she moved. He says she kept contacting him.

Anyway we have been so blissful and he has been such a sweetheart. Until the last week. Now he is acting a bit different.

Her stuff is still at his house. He said she has been asking for it when she moved here 3 weeks ago but that he didnt get around to contacting her back until 1 week ago. He said he didnt want to deal with drama.
Which I totALLY understand.
He says she doesnt have a car , so she'll have to come from the city and they havent been able to arrange a time.
Anyway Im very troubled because he was talking to his brother who happens t be very good friends with his EX GIRLFRIEND and they run in the same social circles.
He was in his office and his brother said he and his girlfriend saw and hung out with the ex girlfriend
and that she is 'finally' sexy/ skinny, looked great and was happy'

I didnt let him know I heard this.
But when I went t us emy boyfriend's pc I saw that he had clicked on HER facebook profile and history showed he clicked thur photos of her.

She is STUNNING looking. I saw older photos of them together and she was pudgy with him. But now. Ugh. Beautiful

I finally mentioned her crap at his house. He started to act defensive. he said that he already said that her shoes needed their real Mommy back (her) and that he said she could let him know a good time.

Well this has been going on for weeks.

He then said how she is a sweet person (um who is also hot )

I dont know what to think.
am i going to lose him now that she is around /?
i mean even if he doesnt run into her, his stupid gossipy brother seems to want them together again.

help!

and another thing that bothered me. my bf an di were working out and i couldnt helping taking a pot shot at his formerly chubby ex.
I said isnt great I cant eat and stay thin no matter what.

He replied that his ex gf only was chubby because she had a thyroid problem that she has finally resolved with the right meds and that she is a health researcher.
Why does he defend her nowadays ?
Before he acted like she didnt matter, he had zero interest in even being her friend and i was the perfect woman !

Now I also see cracks that they had very similar interests too. Argh

hes so hot. im sad.

Number #1.... He needs to sh*t or get off the pot.... that is to box up her crap and have a mutual friend,brother etc...make a date as to when they can drop it off.....
But oh no this would end the drama ,the texts the communication.... At some level he needs this....why??? Who knows....??? Ask him to box this crap up and make a date to
end this drama now...if he stutters or keep the lines of communication open you will have your answer.....at some level He Can't Let Go!!!! End of story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Response by lady4u, The Cook, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

You were a rebound and he sees her again. Let him go. If he really loves you, he'll come back...if he doesn't come back, it was never meant to be.

- Response by roaminginsomniac, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

It seems he has some unresolved issues with the ex since you started going with him soon after he broke up with her. Why don't you help him box up her stuff and have his brother give it back to her since they are in the same social circles. Talk to him about this and find out if he really still has feelings for her you need to know.

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?