Whats a good sexual position to make my boyfriend cum really fast?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:09 PM - Thursday November 11, 2010

Sometimes, i just want to get it over with and I'm not really in the mood, any other girls ever feel like this... So if im trying to just make make him nut quick I lay on my stomach, he spreads his legs and he enters my vagina from behind from on top of me. ive only had sexual relations with 2 guys but none of them go longer than a minute or two when we do that (whats that postion even called). that or i just ride them really hard and fast, faster when they say stop (my cue he's about to cum)
I think my boyfriend is catching on, so i need some new tricks,any ideas? again sometimes I enjoy he last, but other times I want to get to something else, poping his nut quickly dosent end with arguments...he's coming over this weekend and I wanted to test some, so incase im not in the mood one day, i can bust his nut real quick and get back to something else.

It's called downward doggy. : )

You can do the scissor. Lay on your side, have him lift your top leg onto his shoulder while straddling your lower leg. Enter orifice du jour, and enjoy. Shouldn't take long.

- Response by mrmoves, A Player, Male, 36-45, San Francisco, Self-Employed

I don't know what this is called. But you lay on your back with your knees bent. He lays perpendicular to you, sort of in a scissor position. This works like a charm.

- Response by 1junebug, Female, 36-45

Saturday, stop over Saturday and we will work on a few until you get one just perfect.

- Response by thepathfinder, A Career Man, Male, 36-45

If you are not in the mood, why the hell are you even doing anything? Do you go to bed every time he shows up? If so, you need to put the sucker out the door.

- Response by gingham, Female, 66 or older, Baltimore, Construction

It's called a 3-Sum...fMf

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

If you are having issues in making your partner cum quick then may I you ask his favourite position to cum in? If not i can suggest you lie on your side while he lies behind you put your leg slightly behind you resting on his hip let him enter you from behind and this will drive him crazy.

- Response by A Working Gal, Female, 18-21, London, Food Service

You can try to www.satellitetv-for-pc. net!

- Response by shuiyifang, Female, 29-35, Shanghai