I get wet really fast during foreplay with my guy. How do I stop getting so wet so fast?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:01 PM - Saturday October 02, 2010

It's really embarrasing when my guy and I are getting it on, and I am really wet. I don't know if this is a problem, but it is really embarassing when he points it out. I don't want to come off seeming desperate for sex or anything. I just don't want to get so wet.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Point out to him that you could be one of those girls he has to work on for 45 minutes just to get ready for the finale.

I'm sure his comments aren't intended to be complaints anyway. If you really think it is a problem though, think about the most repulsive thing you've ever seen/heard while you are engaging in foreplay. That generally takes your mind off of what feels good for a little while.

- Response by jess2481, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

In my experience that is perfectly normal. No reason to feel embarrassed it is just your body responding to the stimuli. And just acknowledge , yes I know I get so wet. I think a lot of females do , with out for play often.

- Response by morningdust, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

More is better. If he has a problem with your body's desire for sex, think about an "upgrade" ... LOL

Really, your wetness is biological and not really in your control. There will come a day, a time, a moment, when you won't have this level of lubrication and you will need to use an artificial lubrication. Enjoy this.

- Response by siouxzen, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Why would you wanna do that, it is normal some take longer some are faster, the more time you have sex the longer it will take to you to get wet, instead enjoy it.

- Response by vitamin, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Mexico City, Financial / Banking

It's a POSITIVE reaction to his attentions.

- Response by buffalothighs88, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

Uh, that is a turn on for most of the men I've met. And, it certainly should help you be more comfortable. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It shows your body is working as it should during arousal. Mature men understand this. It's perfectly normal.

- Response by thelovedovefor1, Female, 46-55, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Be glad you find getting wet an easy process. Many women are basically dry, and have to use vaginal gel, which isn't nearly as nice..

- Response by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

You should be glad that you get so wet fast. That is perfectly normal. Many women would love to be in your place. Accordingly there is no reason for you to be embarast. A good sex life awaits you.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Your guy is young and foolish. Wet=good

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

What you are talking about is COMPLETELY NORMAL. It means that everything is working correctly.

Sounds to me, like your boyfriend is very, very immature and has not experienced many other women.

- Response by randyl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Technical