Back to User's Profile

I told him I love him. but he didn't react the way I wanted. what happened? we look great together
Sex & Intimacy / 4:50 PM - Monday September 13, 2010

I've known him last year. I found out that I was head over hills for him. I told him that I love him. it is very noticeable but he told me that he loves me in another way. but we had sex and it was great and every time were together it's like I'm in heaven. he is so sweet and nice. but every time I tell what I feel for him, it's like he wants to run away.

- Asked by FjaneR, Female, 22-25, Student

Well, it seems like he's either not ready for a committed relationship, or he's not looking for one. It's very possible that you feel things for this man, and the feeling isn't mutual, not in that way at least. You say that you love him, and he loves you in another way. Maybe it's sexual.. A lot of men and even women aren't willing to make the next step.

- Response by mel01234, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

I'm sorry, but he's using you for sex. He may like you, but he doesn't feel a deep connection. I'd end the sex part before you get really hurt.

- Response by myndseye711, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Celebrity

Your just his booty call hun! He doesn't want anything serious with you he's just using you for the sex and when he's done with you he'll drop you like a sack of potatoes. Deep down you know that! I don't wanna be mean but I hope you wake up of your dream and kick this guy to the curb.

- Response by lokipr, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

He doesn't love you. He wanted sex. You might love him, but huinny, he ain't loving you back.
Stop having sex and hoping it will make him love you. You're only going to get your heart broke.

- Response by roaminginsomniac, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

What you should have said was Fck U instead of Love U.

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

He doesnt feel the same way about u. He may be sweet and nice but he just isn't looking for that type of involvement. Some women develop feeling b4 the man that we sleep with and if he felt like u did u would know it. So do urself a favor dont waste ur time on someone who doesnt love u back, u deserve better then that! Go out and find u someone who wants the love that u give and who will give it back to u...goodluck!

- Response by chinadoll517, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

He's a jerk don't worry about him... if you want to be happy find a guy that isn't afraid to tell you he's head over heals for you.

- Response by kalicalendar16, Female, 29-35