How can you tell if a person is truly happy and not faking it?
Random & Fun / 6:21 AM - Monday September 13, 2010

- Asked by kismet331, Female, 36-45

happiness radiates from within emanating positive energy like a light source....:)
Unhappy people send out negative energy...whether intentional or not...they can only fake it for so long. When you are "in tune" with yourself, you can spot the difference immediately.

- Response by aquamarine, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Its a subliminal mind trickery to yourself...

But seriously, you can tell.

But I will say that if someone does fake it for a bit, it may be for the better because then that may actually pull them through a tough spot by not allowing themselves to get caught up in it and get worse. Plus, they may not tell anyone because they are trying to figure it out or dont want to burden others with their problems until they are ready or unless they absolutley need to.

- Response by dibaby76, Female, 36-45, Political / Government

it comes form the heart and it shows by the little things he or she does is how you know. listen to wht your heart and sole is telling you will lways find the answer my friend. and as my dad always told me keep your eyes and ears open and ur mouth shut you will see and hear alot and wht you dont understand ask questions nd you will find the answer my friend. gl

- Response by twoshort2000, Female, 46-55, Retired

You can only hide misery so much.If some one is totaly upbeat all the time they are generaly happy.

- Response by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

why would that matter? A person faking happiness is still a happy person in a matter of speaking. My motto is "fake it till you make it"

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?