Guys, why do you like sucking on nipples?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:37 PM - Tuesday September 07, 2010

I know men love breasts, but what is it about sucking on nipples like a baby that you love so much? What do you get out of it? I mean it feels great for a woman but for a guy does it remind you of breast-feeding? Is that why you do it?

All the men I've been with always wanted to suck on my nipples and their mouths rarely ever left them! LOL

I am trying to get some milk, I'm hungry.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

This is a sad question.

We get the pleasure of giving pleasure to another of course. That's how sex is supposed to be. Not some selfish team masturbation event.

- Response by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

The same reason we want to suck on and lick your vagina. Its a purely female part, it looks good, they feel nice and you like how it feels.

- Response by newnumbersguy32, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Financial / Banking

This is like asking why salmon swim upstream or why bears hibernate. Theres not really a logical, reasonable explanation - its simply a genetic inevitability.

No person can ever remember being 8 months old, so its not a conscious thing. But perhaps there is something deeply psychological going on in the minds of men in combination with the genetically implanted desire to be attracted to breasts.

- Response by mrsavage, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Yes they love sucking nipples perhaps it's that instinct when they were young. It reminds them of being comforted and warm

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

For the same reason I suck a man's nipples -- because it feels good.

- Response by buffalothighs88, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

The only reason , for me, is that my woman likes it. Otherwise I probably wouldnt do it

- Response by humpdaddy, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Columbus, Other Profession

I love all part of the female body, and the ones that arouse you even more.

- Response by sullenchoirboy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Managerial

It is highly erotic!When a man sucks nipples,sex instinct of both of them arouses.For both of them it is a great pleasure ! You have to do it to believe it ! All The Best

- Response by vinubhai, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Mumbai, Retired

Because it's a part of the female body that is so effortlessly arousing and sexy, and all men love breast because the can be so comforting and warm and it's such a nice place to be. And we love to suck on the nipples because it's for some reason arousing to us. It's even sometimes entertaining and it will NEVER get old. Plus you girls like it. I also wonder why it feels good. no girl has ever been able to explain to me what they feel.
Also it feels so soft and idk it makes us drool just to think of a woman's nipple in our mouth
and also it's fair foreplay
both parties are enjoying it

- Response by mrhollywood234, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Medical / Dental