How do you know if your booty call has feelings, but he doesn't want to admit it?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:08 PM - Sunday September 05, 2010

So, I know this guy because his my neighbor.. His two years younger then me.. We went to high school together.. The thing is that we started messing around last year in october and we see each other even though my parents don't like him.. The thing that concerns me is that I have feelings for him and he knows.. But he still looks for me.. When we get in arguments we say that we're not going to txt each other anymore and that we're wasting our time.. But I just don't understand him anymore.. Seems like he wants to be with me. But at the same time he doesn't. I'm confused! Because when I try to move on I can't he texts me or I txt him I need help..! I wanna quit beinq his booty call but I can't..!

is he older or is the sex that good for him

- Response by windyday, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

The worse thing you could do is develop feelings for someone that has only viewed you as a convenient booty call. You live next door to each other. How is "he still looks for me" a response to your feelings for him? What does that mean? Did you think the mere revealing of your feelings to him, would kill his desire for sex? What are you arguing about? You're f*ck buddies!

What are you two wasting your time doing if all you have is sex on demand? It's been almost a year. Exactly what don't you understand about him? "Seems like but at the same time he doesn't? That's not good enough, sweetie. If you have developed deeper feelings for this man, you need to let him know that being his booty call isn't fulfilling you anymore. You don't want to be his booty call. You want to date and have sex with him exclusively. Because, you want to know from this moment forward you are more than just sex for entertainment.

Ask him what his feelings are for you? Ask him what he think about what you just shared with him? Plain and simple, he'll have to answer you. If he heehaw around and don't be specific. It's time for you to make a decision whether or not you want to truly risk "wasting" time, "hoping" for his feelings about you and your relationship change. They could. But, they also might not. He might feel he's too young to be thinking about all of that. But, let him tell you that. None of this having to guess what he's feeling crap.

Of course, most would say, just enjoy it and let it go if he's been with you this long he's obviously interested in more than just sex. But, he's getting everything he wants, you're not. And, it doesn't make you wrong for wanting what you want, just like he does. There is no such thing as I can't. You're a grown woman. You don't have to accept any man or relationship that you no longer want or you're no longer being fulfilled in. Right now, you're in self-induced emotional limbo.

You really don't want to continue things as they are, because you want more of a commitment. But, you don't want him out of your life either. Because, "just in case..." Seriously, you're really young. Why not focus on what you want to do with your life and what you want out of it. Let this guy know that you want to be in an exclusive relationship with him. But, you understand if that's not what he wants. Then, move on. Stop the sexual relationship.

If he continues to want to date you (or, are you even dating?) and stays interested in what's going on with your life, and realizes that it might be best to stop the sexual relationship. Then, you have someone who cares about you enough to do what's best. If he says, he feels the same and wants more of a relationship with you, fine. You two commit to that. If you don't hear from him anymore, unless you break down and start initiating everything again, than it's just a f*ck buddy relationship.

So, stop fantasizing about whether or not he's feeling the same way about you. He doesn't. it's just fun. Because, his reaction to what you want, will tell you everything. Remember, you decide the type of man and relationship you want. You decide whether you want to continue having a casual sex relationship with this man or not. Because, you now know full well that what you've had isn't enough for you anymore. So, if you continue, he's not using you. You're allowing it.

I believe this is why you two are really arguing. He thinks you're bugging him about changing this nice arrangement. And, you not knowing what he truly wants, but believing it's just sex. Therefore, you're wasting your time. Please, if you've left out some details that would give a better understanding of what's going on, PM me and let me know. But, truly, two people who want more than a sexual relationship enjoy each others company even when sex isn't involved. The relationships grows out of that and there is no need to guess. When it's exclusive you'll know it. Because, you two will both acknowledge and confirm with each other that you desire an exclusive relationship. If you don't want to just be booty to someone. Stop giving up the booty. Then, you'll know if they're truly interested in something other than this by how much care and interest he continues to show you. Good luck.

- Response by thelovedovefor1, Female, 46-55, Atlanta, Who Cares?

'his' your neighbor and 'his' 2 years younger?

simple solution here..... find another penis to fill the void.

- Response by rayannem86, Female, 29-35, Hospitality