I found my husbands friends masturbating with my used panties
Sex & Intimacy / 11:44 AM - Thursday September 02, 2010

I posted a while back regarding this and I caught him again, this time I set him up and caught him.

The problem is, the first time I was angry and later got turned on by the idea after I calmed down and thought about it for a few days, this time I did plan it, i knew he would and I was half angry he went against his pomise it wouldn't happen again, and half turned on.

I watched him masturbate with 2 pairs, finishing in one of them...I came in and he said he thought I set him up and that I wanted him to do it thats why he didn't stop. And when i say I watched him it was less than a minute. I feel angry he is saying I'm to blame for this, but he is right to a point, I set it up for him to see them at the top of the basket and I knew he'd do it then watched secretly enjoying it.....I'm so fuking confused here. Watch should I do, is this harmless or is this something that will ruin my marriage should it get out?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?, Berlin, Self-Employed

"Harmless"? You actually think that this is okay?

I think you should ask your husband if HE thinks it's okay for you to be watching his friend jack off in your panties.

I'll bet he doesn't.

- Response by piscesrising, Female, Who Cares?, Boston, Internet / New Media

Were your parents brother and sister? What the hell is wrong with you?

- Response by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

How's the air in Madird there Panty sniffer lady.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

This is pretty disturbing. You're a married woman. He knows you are married to his friend. So what is he doing using your panties? What are you doing allowing it? This can only lead to bad things. Aside from the fact that I don't get why anyone besides you and your husband are getting it on in your house. If any of my husband's friends did this in my house, with or without my panties, they would no longer be allowed in my house.

So, if I were you, I would ask my husband to help me enforce a new rule - no more masturbating in your home by anyone besides the two of you!

- Response by curvysmartgirl, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

Please, Please... Lady from Madrid. Hide your underwear away where only your husband can see them!!

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

I wouldn't advertise the fact, nor would I encourage it.

Just allow it to die its own death, not to be shared or spoken of anymore, so it DOESN'T ruin your marriage.

Self-control is needed by both of you.

- Response by pushkins, Female, 66 or older, Miami, Who Cares?

When he starts turning blame around on you for something he's not even supposed to do in the first place.. it's time to tell your husband. He needs to know the boundaries this friend is crossing in his home, and disrespectfully to him and his wife. The fact that it is turning you on piquing your curiosity confirms it, it could affect your marriage if you don't tell. When I say "tell," I'm not meaning share these feelings of lust inspired, I'm meaning tell of the friend's offense. Even tell him you set him up after giving him the chance to apologize and now he acts like you like it is why he's doing it. Your husband will make him quit it one way or the other and then you won't be exposed to this perverted turn on anymore. Time to let your husband know the kind of friend he is and wonder what his intentions are.

- Response by Female, 29-35

Don't tell your husband its just going to couse problems you don't need, unless he's open minded? If not his friend has already turned it around to make it look like you you wanted him to do it. What if your husband dose the samething?
You said it turned you on? If that the case I can almost bet he'll make it out to be your fault, if your husband and you are open minded than you should work something out with your friend.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Military

First of all, this is the weirdest thing . why is he at your house so much? Can't remember, is he living with yall? It sounds to me that he would loooove to be with you , heck he's jacking off to your dirty panties. Maybe deep down , you want him, but he's your husbands friend, and that would be wrong. I think you need to tell your husband what has happened and is continuing to happen. He needs to tell this idiot to move out , or stay away from your home , you and your dirty panties. I think this guy has major issues. Now he's playing a game with you . He wants you , and he's aware that you have feelings too, in some sick sort of way. Someone has got to put a stop to all of this, or you are going to wind up having an affair with him and ruin your marriage. He is not worth it. Take care of this before it's too late. Where is he jacking off? In the living room where anyone can see him. He's an exhibitionist and stupid. I'm mad about this. Don't discuss this crap with him anymore.

- Response by pennyxoc, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I don't think its going to ruin your marriage at all. It seems to me you have found something that turns you on. Lots of people are in shock at themselves when they realize excited they get watching another person or people engaged in a sexual activity. Its normal and it is a turn on, more so in this instance for you because it could be assumed the guy jerking off with your panties was thinking of you. Its not too bad to be a object of desire is it? yes, its a little creepy. but is he ever disrespectful to you, you husband or your marriage?

I think you should have your husband do the same thing for you. if he is into it make it a mutual masturbation game.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

I think you should masturbate in his boxers and call it even.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Farming

Hmmm, ..... I can see several possibility's. tell your hubby about what he's doing and let the chips fall where thay may.
You can do him and see what happens. You can have a 3 way with hubby and him. You can even get all pissy and say dont ever come [or cum] here again.....
I would ask tho... why is a 'friend' there without hubby and why does he have such freedom and access to your dirty laundry?
Seems like the easy thing to do would be for you to not leave dirty goodies accessible for anyone that walks in the house.

- Response by singledad281, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Hospitality

I didn't see your first post so I don't know how this friend comes to be in your house with access to your laundry long enough to masturbate. That said, obviously you are a turn on to him and masturbating in your panties is as close as he can get to sleeping with you. You seem to have a normal reaction to watching someone engaged in sex...it's a turn on and quite normal. What you have to do is let him continue or talk to your husband about giving him what he really wants. You never know where it will lead.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

Next time set it up and then go help him but be loud enough so your husband hears. He'll be into it too. You know thats what you want...

- Response by newnumbersguy32, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Financial / Banking

Ask your husband what his opinion is.

- Response by Female, Who Cares?