What does it mean a guy gets "excited" just talking to a girl?An erection by her voice(Not sex talk)
Sex & Intimacy / 8:01 PM - Friday August 20, 2010

I have a guy that likes me and when we speak over the phone he gets excited. There is no sexual conversation involved. He just likes me so much it happens. (A) Is this possible for men? and
(B)What does this mean? Involve deep feelings? or just strong attraction?... Men, Please explain.

You're 29?

Is this a video phone? How would you know? He tells you?

He sounds pretty creepy to me.

The only people I know who get boners over the phone just from talking to a woman are in jail.

- Response by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

Sounds like strong attraction and yes its possible.. Guys get horny all the time even at womens voice he might be imganing you! Sometimes all guys got do is look at women and get hard! She doesnt have to do anything or say anything now if you imgaine her on the phone this is very posssible even though there no sex talk!

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

It can mean many things. It's possible that you just have a very sexy voice, or have a voice similar to one he's heard in a porno. Then it's also possible that he's so into you that just hearing you gets him going.

- Response by rockerking, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Ottawa, Artist / Musician / Writer

It means he has a good imagination.

He hears you talk, immediately imagines that you are naked in bed, no matter what you are saying, then gets an erection.

Horny guys, good imagination, it could happen.

Doesn't mean anything except that he is really horny, and you have a very seductive voice.

Have a good day.

- Response by welloone, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

i have gotten excited when a woman just caressed my inner thigh.

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Guys get attracted to different things, It's in his head if he get aroused. I would simply ignore it and when ca you catch him with an embarrasing hardon?

- Response by revolver017, A New Mom, Female, 36-45, Vancouver