I can't believe he came inside of me.
Sex & Intimacy / 12:21 AM - Thursday August 05, 2010

I can't believe he came inside of me.

I've been dating this guy off and on for 5 years, we're both in our late 30's, we both have good jobs. We just recently got back together, and we were having sex the other night, in the heat of the moment he came inside of me. In the past he was always very concerned about birth control, he'd always wear a condom, no matter what! I couldn't believe he did that, he was always afraid of getting me pregnant. He knows I'm not on birth control. Why would he suddenly do that, when he was always so concerned in the past? (I wouldn't mind having his baby)

- Asked by pinkgingerbaby, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Medical / Dental

it all depends on how that happened. maybe he ran out of condoms or maybe he is feeling closer to you and realizing the 2 of you are not getting any younger and need to make some children. but you would think he would ask you first if you wanted to get pregnant and propose to you before attempting to get you pregnant.

- Response by sexyvioletta, Female, 29-35

Maybe he is ready to be a father. Maybe since he is more sure of his feelings for you, he wanted to get you pregnant. He obviously knows you would like a child. So maybe he does too now. Its the perfect time of life for both of you. You need to find out though, come right out and ask him why he did not use protection. Good Luck ;)

- Response by Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Maybe in the back of his mind he was thinking: "I wonder if she would have my baby." Maybe it's time you guys talked about starting a family. Seriously!

- Response by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

The Universe might be conspiring to make a new person.

- Response by monana, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Maybe he wants a kid now!

- Response by twilightzone85, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

sometimes it just feels so good we go ahead and do it

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

My veto is its wedding bells and baby time.
Good luck.

- Response by bobqweoo, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Military

ask him....maybe he just forgot to put it out!

- Response by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Maybe he's trying to show you that he's 'ready' to settle down and instead of bringing it up, figured that 'showing' you that he's not afraid to have a baby with you is better...talk to him about it and find out because the ONLY person who will know for certain is him...:)

- Response by fastball, Female, 36-45, Edmonton, Self-Employed

I think the more important question here is why the hell are you having sex without using a condom and/or some other form of birth control. You both seem stupid and irresponsible. Why he did it? Well let's see he's selfish, wasn't really thinking about the consequences of having unprotected sex and got caught up in the heat of the moment. Believe me he wasn't thinking "man I want her to have my baby"!

I sure as hell hope you went and got the morning after pill.

- Response by kdtxchic30, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

You didn't realize he didn't have a condom on? Come on now, every woman I've been with can tell the difference between wearing a condom and not wearing a condom.

Or were you guys using the pull out method (which isn't very effective)?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Military

He came inside you, and both of you were well aware of the fact that you were not on birth control and that he wasn't wearing a condom. It does take two, so this shouldn't be a surprise to you at all. Like you said, in the heat of the moment sometimes the guy can't pull out fast enough.

- Response by mel01234, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

......and this is all his fault? you let it happen by not making him wear a damn rubber.

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Transportation

You allow a man inside your body and you are surprised that he came? I'm surprised that you are surprised, that's why he was in there! It's good that you won't mind having his baby.

- Response by lacey07, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

maybe he got too caught in the moment and let it happen by accident,or he wants a kid..

- Response by le_gem735713, Female, 29-35, Miami, Who Cares?

As a guy, I can completely sympathize with the guy. Not exactly thinking straight at that point.

However, anyone that attended health class in elementary school, or high school knows that pulling out is not at all an effective method of birth control. If you were having sex without a condom, knowing full well you were not on birth control, you are just as much at fault as he is.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35