"I feel so doomed in life. There's nothing to look forward to!
Random & Fun / 2:34 PM - Monday August 02, 2010

No love, no job, no relationships, nothing. On top of it, I'm sick also. I hate to be around. There's nothing in this life that gives me a second of happiness. "

Hypothetically is there a hope for someone whose thoughts are mentioned above.
PS: Plz only looking for some hopeful answers.

Yes, just keep pressing forward, things will turn around. I was once in your place. Find a hobby you can do to focus your mind else instead of what you don't have, get out of the house and be somewhere where you can interact with other people. Laugh. Your situation will change.

- Response by loven1, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

i was in your shoes not too long ago. trust me there is A LOT to look forward to, just start talking to people more and you'll make friends. getting a job is easy, it's finding one that's hard, and really all that takes is legwork, you gotta move your ass to get what you want be it your dream job, your dream love, or the last piece of chocolate cake in the fridge. go outside and stand in the fresh air and sunlight it'll warm your heart! even when it rains there's a beauty to the peaceful trickle of the water on the surfaces, and the frightening thrill of storms make wild nights a Glory to watch and sit through. watch a funny movie and try not to take things too seriously, the best things to do when you're in this kind of funk is to remember that tomorrow is another day, and you shouldn't worry. there are two kinds of problems in this world, those you can solve and those you can't, it's no point worrying about those you can solve cause you can do something about it, and no point worrying about those you can't because there is Nothing you can do about it. everything you've got is a solvable problem, so don't worry just work for it. you might even have fun.

- Response by blrabbit, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Find out what make's you happy and go for it.You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.Life is about the journey,make it a good one....I can come up with a bunch of cliche's,but that fact of the matter is depression is the worst thing I have ever went through.When I went out and met up with old friend's and socialized,life has become alot better.There is alot of social netwoorking out there,but most of them want sex.Old friend's from the past don't want,or need sex from you.They appreciate the fact that YOU want to hold on to the friendship and make an effort to do so.Male or female,it does'nt matter.Call them up,say hi and ask them how they've been.Avoid getting involved with their bad drama and just be a good listener.People appreciate that more than you know. goodluck with your life's need's and keep in touch(just in case you need someone to talk to) Bill

- Response by bill1959, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Retired

Hope in the form of counseling, yes.

- Response by georgiagirl404, Female, 22-25

hi i hope you feel better plz accept my advice...alot of people think just exactly like you why? plz smile and relax people that got this feelings the cure is so simple ! how right? God said in the holy Book people that dont remember him will live in such miserable life i recommand u to read translated Quran in English i garantee you will feel something so great and also read about dutch professor who talk about saying the word Allah relaxes the brain and get u more serotonin hermone which makes human so happy once again i swear this advice from the buttom of my heart to you as human peace

- Response by kn0wledge, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, New York