Does vaginal tightness really make a difference in the degree of sexual pleasure for men?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:32 AM - Sunday July 25, 2010

Update: July 26, 2010.
I wasn't asking cos I'm loose! I do kegels alot, when I remember to and I'm single and don't pleasure myself through penetration (just stimulation) to keep it tight.

Most guys will say "Yes" that's all they know, I did too until.... the 1st Time I had sex and she was lose omg I'm hooked! Fell in love allover again, don't let yourself get stuck in a one track way of thinking about sex "is it tight enough for him?" Is he well enough to satisfied you? That what you should being asking! You demand the best for yourself and he'll do the rest.
Don't get stuck on the small stuff... is my puss tight enough, are my boobs big enough, is my ass too big? WTF? he should love you for who you are, that's it
Oh don't be affaed to experament.

- Response by bobqweoo, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Military

It does at times but can be overcome by using different position. If the women is able to squeeze and release her vagina muscles this will help also. But this is only one course of a four course meal.There are many more ways to please us men. Don't be short-sighted.

- Response by bedrmbully1, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

Yes. That's one of the main reasons men like anal sex over vaginal sex.

- Response by msadvise, Female, 46-55, Transportation

Some men say it does. I say do kegels and tighten it up a bit. Your guy will Thank you.

- Response by roaminginsomniac, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

Well to a degree of course it does. Men love tight pussies...Of course there are positions that will make the vagina tightly grip the penis. Or more so then it would in other positions. You can do kegal exercises. That'll help if you feel the need to.

- Response by mel01234, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

I realy(as a man) don't think it does. As we get older,it's the feeling along with the intercourse that make it beautiful between two people. It isn't the quest anymore. As a young man I wanted to get laid as much as possable to "show the other guys" how great I was at getting the woman". When I found the right one, it no longer matter to me how tight she was, I just wanted to make her feel good and be happy. I think most women out there know that the man she loves, is more interested in making her happy than themself's. I don't mean the wam-bam-thank you mam, kind of man ether, hes just a jerk. I also know that she feels the same towards him. Thats what makes it beautiful.

- Response by gar9101, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Retired

they feel better but it doesn't last long then they are all stretched out

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

It's why we do our Kegel exercises.

- Response by chesterdad, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, San Francisco

yes it does they dont want to just fall in. the friction is great for both of you. if youre loose just do some kegels or drink pickle juice(beleive it or not, its the vinegar). this does not mean put pickle juice on your twat however.

- Response by blazingshadows, Female, 22-25, Hospitality