My boyfriend has a small penis so therefore I'm not sexually satisfied.
Sex & Intimacy / 9:40 AM - Monday June 21, 2010

I love sex, just not with him. I'm afraid I will cheat just to fulfill my needs. What should I do about this dilemma?

- Asked by SapphireBlack, A Guy Critical, Female, 22-25, Miami

if YOU were better in bed, you'd realize penis size isn't important. What should you do? dump your boyfriend so HE can find someone better, someone that appreciates HIM.

- Response by beanielou, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Tell him how you feel and work with him.
The penis can be extended by attaching weights to his penis. Eventually it will grow longer and stronger.

- Response by kaosun, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Boston

you don't need a big penis to be happy just find a way to do it like for play

- Response by windyday, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Tell him how you feel.
Work with him by attaching weights to his penis.
Over time it will grow longer and stronger.

You love sex, so it is an important part of a relationship for you.
If your current b/f can't satisfy you time and time again, you can either discuss some possible options with him (maybe he would even allow you to have a 'stud' on the side for you to 'use' purely for sex?), or dump him and keep searching for a guy that can satisfy you.

Cheating will only lead to drama that both of you don't need.

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

Get a new boyfriend, pea-brain.

It's a win-win. You can find a man to fill up that cavernous twat of yours, and your boyfriend will have a opportunity to find a girlfriend who has a normal-sized brain.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55

Wow I can't believe all the mean answers on here to this question. My apologies for all the jerks on AO.

You could try doing kegel exercises. The more active you are the the more you work out the toner you muscles will be down there. Will tighten you up a bit.

Another thing that might help is not having sex for a few weeks. Make and excuse you have a bladder infection and no sex for three weeks. Work on the kegels and toning. When you do have sex with him again you will be able to feel him because you are more tone and sensitive down there.

If his penis is less then a 3.5 hard then give it up and find another man. He will never satisfy you.

- Response by Female, 46-55

Keep pulling on it will make it longer.

- Response by lomer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

"I'm afraid I will cheat" as if it's beyond your control?

If you were good in bed you'd know how to use what you've both got.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

Keep your legs closed.
If you can't have sex with him, and be happy, then YOU are doing it wrong! Is it the size of a pinky? Tell him what you want and how you want it. And for Gods sake GROW UP! Only YOU can keep yourself from cheating.

- Response by roaminginsomniac, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

Get a toy diCk and have him play with it on you.
Well, you asked....he might get jealous though, and I don't have advice on that.
;)

- Response by pinknblu, A New Mom, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

teach him to lick u good

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

As a man with a small penis let me say this.....talk to HIM about it not us!

I had girlfriends like you and in the end my small penis was a deal breaker for them. It's OK because I wanted someone who loved me and if that is the deal breaker then obviuosly they didn't love me.

I talked to my wife about it. There is a whole spectrum of things that can be done.

First I am a master at performing oral sex.

Second I am willing to try different kinds of toys for her pleasure (see I love her as well and this isn't a deal breaker for me). Yeah, buying a sleeve can be a little embarressing, but being in the adault sex shop so often they know your name is embarressing. But we buy a new toy every month, some we never use again, some we've worn out and replaced several times. But we are having fun and enjoying sex together. Not that we use toys everytime that we are intimate together.

Like I said it's a spectrum and it's up to the two of you. There are on-line forums for guys with small penis, some of the guys on these forums will go so far as to let their wife occassionally enjoy the company of another man under certain guidlines. Not that they start that way on day 1, but over time some guys get there.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed