Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.

Has anyone had trouble getting a loan modification from Chase Home Finance?
Home Organizing & Cleaning / 9:13 PM - Monday June 14, 2010

Update: June 15, 2010.
FYI - I tried since first of January 2010 and was turned down because I didn't make enough money. duh - isn't that the reason for a loan modification in the first place!!!! Be prepared for a long battle. Get an attorney and also go through Making Home A Now I am applying again with Making Homes Affordable and an attorney which I got free through legal aid society. My best advice is don't give up. Keep at them. You were promised by president Obama a loan modification so make Chase come across. I also filed a report with the BBB. Good luck and God bless.

- Asked by Female, 66 or older

I know of other people that are having lots of problems getting loan modifications. It may not happen!

- Response by pennyxoc, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My last position was designing the interior dynamics of this program for WF/W... There is NO incentive to modify. Good Luck.

- Response by Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I am in the process of doing that now, just started today.

- Response by daffodils2008, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I do not have a reason for getting a loan modification. I am only 3 years from having my house paid for and can still make the payments. I wish you the best of luck in getting your modification.

- Response by gingham, Female, 66 or older, Baltimore, Construction