Has anyone had trouble getting a loan modification from Chase Home Finance?
Home Organizing & Cleaning / 9:13 PM - Monday June 14, 2010

Update: June 15, 2010.
FYI - I tried since first of January 2010 and was turned down because I didn't make enough money. duh - isn't that the reason for a loan modification in the first place!!!! Be prepared for a long battle. Get an attorney and also go through Making Home A Now I am applying again with Making Homes Affordable and an attorney which I got free through legal aid society. My best advice is don't give up. Keep at them. You were promised by president Obama a loan modification so make Chase come across. I also filed a report with the BBB. Good luck and God bless.

- Asked by Female, 66 or older

I know of other people that are having lots of problems getting loan modifications. It may not happen!

- Response by pennyxoc, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My last position was designing the interior dynamics of this program for WF/W... There is NO incentive to modify. Good Luck.

- Response by Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

I am in the process of doing that now, just started today.

- Response by daffodils2008, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I do not have a reason for getting a loan modification. I am only 3 years from having my house paid for and can still make the payments. I wish you the best of luck in getting your modification.

- Response by gingham, Female, 66 or older, Baltimore, Construction