How can i get rid of ants and spiders in my home..?
Home Organizing & Cleaning / 6:16 PM - Tuesday June 01, 2010

how can i get rid of ants and spiders in my home..?

i have spiders and ants in my home in the spring and in the fall...what can i use to get rid of them.... thank you

- Asked by A Working Gal, Female, 46-55

Hello, We haven't evaluated any of these products here in the lab. You might want to consult with your local hardware store. Products such as Raid claim to work on all types of bugs. I hope this helps.

- Response by ghresearchinstitute1900, A DIY Expert, Female, 36-45, New York

Go to your Ortho dealer and tell him your problem. Spray both inside and around the outside of the foundation of you home with what he gives you. Ants can be stopped by putting small mounds of yellow corn meal where they walk. They take it back to their nests and they cannot digest it and it kills the whole colony!!!

- Response by barbb, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Use Terro on the Ants. Set it where you see a bunch of them and open the buffet can. As for spiders, they are suppose to be good luck in a home! If you don't like them step on them, they are pretty slow.

- Response by kmf1, Female, 46-55, Minneapolis, Who Cares?

Raid. Or have the entire home treated by Orkin or someone like that.

- Response by buddingskunk, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Transportation