What a guy says during sex
Sex & Intimacy / 9:56 AM - Tuesday May 18, 2010

What a guy says during sex

People say don't believe what a guy says during sex, like 'I love you' 'will you marry me' or 'your p***y is tight' (because men (and women) will say stuff they don't often mean during passionate moments). lol

But what about compliments? If a guy says, 'I love your body', 'I like your breasts' or 'you turn me on' during sex, is this just 'sex talk' and don't really mean anything?

What ya all think?

If he's not asking you to move your head so he can see the TV, you're doing better than many. Be happy if he's into you and pick your battles wisely. In other words, you'll be much happier if you don't sweat the petty things like what commentary spoken during sexual relations means...Just ENJOY each other.

- Response by quantumeval, Female, 36-45

I think they're just telling you what turns them on during sex and you can't really determine if there are more feelings beyond that unless they spend time with you, wanting to know more about your life, your goals, your interests.

- Response by hulagirl55, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Look into their eyes....you WILL know whether they mean it or not!!

Do you mean if its a "one night stand" or an on-going relationship that is already happening??

If its a O.N.S then I wouldn't believe anything!! But if they call u again & again...maybe they do mean it. (C'mon back *southern accent*)

If its a on going relationship & what they say IS a bit true, then they DO mean it!!!

It all depends!!!

On a whole...I think men are "out for one thing & one thing only"!!!

THEMSELVES & that thing that hangs between their legs!!!

Happy Screwing!!!
Jackie

- Response by jackie1966, An Environmentalist, Female, 46-55, Teaching

If the compliments are sexual in nature then I would say they are true.. If they have to do with emotions, feelings or anything to do with the relationship side. then i wouldnt believe it..

try testing it.. if someone ever says something like "i want to marry you" or "I want you to have my baby" during sex.. ask them about it afterwards. My bet is that he wont even remember saying it. or he'll act like he dont remember..

- Response by aon007, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

Usually that happens before the actual sex and during foreplay. And if I say that to you, you better damn well believe I mean it! I don't just blurt things out in the moment's passion. I did that once before and wound up engaged when I was in the Navy. Damn, could I have had some fun.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

i say just sex talk.but what i hate is the questions.it is mine?do you like that?what do you want me to do next?lol

- Response by unbreakablesilence, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

He's trying to put you in the mood. Guys are turned on by our compliments in the bedroom (ie, a remark about how large a certain body part is) and he is trying to turn you on in the same way. It doesn't mean it's untrue though, he obviously wouldn't be there if he didn't believe those things about you.

- Response by 1junebug, Female, 36-45

I think people are talking about the I love you stuff when they say dont beleive it. The tight pussy and great body and all that is true...its what got them so impassioned.

- Response by newnumbersguy32, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Financial / Banking

Depends on if the person is sober or drunk as a skunk.
I would believe what a person says sober rather than drunk.

- Response by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Of course those statements are true. I have to believe that, since many a lady had told me my cock is big (or a good size at least lol)

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Some great responses to this question. When I say something to my partner in the throes of sex, of course I mean it. Usually it will be something like, "You feel really good," or "Does that feel good to you?" Some women like a little chit chat during sex, others don't. I try to figure out if she wants to talk a little, or just enjoy the moment.

- Response by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

My boyfriend compliments during and not during sex. So I highly doubt if he is complimenting during sex he probably means it.

- Response by ashmcawesome, Female, 29-35

I think it really depends on the nature of the relationship and whether you are just having a one night stand or if it's an ongoing relationship...my guy used to talk a lot about how much he loved me, etc when we first started seeing each other but it's been close to 3 months and he still tells me both out of the bed and in the bed...:)

- Response by fastball, Female, 36-45, Edmonton, Self-Employed