Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.

I am looking for the applicator for bella and birch wall coverings.
Home Organizing & Cleaning / 12:49 PM - Tuesday May 11, 2010

I understand they do not make it anymore, but I have some to use. Is there anywhere I can get the applicator?

- Asked by stoogesfan, A Working Gal, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

I am interested in the paint if you would like to get rid of it. I have heard that it is coming back on the market Nation wide this fall but don't exactly when. Let me know if you are interested in selling the wall covering that you have.

- Response by ydaly, A Working Gal, Female, 56-65

I know this is an old post, but I came across it and thought I'd see if you still want or need the applicator. I have it, and am looking to sell it. Thank you.

- Response by A Working Gal, Female, 36-45

I am interested in purchasing some of the Bella and Birch wall finish, the color is Tapping Tan in the Dance Collection. I need to finish a small portion of an added wall. Does anyone know where else I could purchase it?

- Response by An Retiree, Female, 56-65, St.Louis