My boyfriend talks to his ex a lot, do I need to worry?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:52 AM - Monday May 03, 2010

my boyfriend talks to his ex a lot, do I need to worry?

My boyfriend talks to his ex-girlfriend from two years ago, every day. She and I are friends and don't have any problems with each other. But he calls her at least once a day. He is buying her a netbook for her birthday and has alreday told her so. I will say that she does not have any other friends, and I don't mind him talking to her. But should I be worried that they talk so much. I really get worried when he starts telling her that he was the best she ever had, when they start discussing her dating progress. Should I be worried about this?

- Asked by bosabi85, Female, 26-28

His ex might be doing certain things that attracts him to her. Consider finding out why the broke up in the first place and now they are buddy buddy. You may not be doing something right.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

There is nothing about this that is NORMAL or ACCEPTABLE; you realize that, don't you?

Yes, you should be VERY worried.

- Response by randyl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Technical

I would tell him tonight, You have 2 choices, Her or me

- Response by duggers, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

A few years ago we ran into my wife's ex-boyfriend one night. We talked and got drinks and got along really well. After that she was talking and texting him two or three times a week. Every two months or so we'd meet him for a ball game or something.

After two years I discovered that my wife had started sleeping with him during the day while I was at work.

Always be weary of friend'y ex's

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed