How much will pawn shops pay for used dvds? Need money right now.
Shopping and Coupons / 7:46 AM - Friday April 30, 2010

I need money today, right now. My ulitity is already going to bounce and I am freaking hungry, I have no money. Then my internet may even be canceled before I even can read my answers. :/

I thought about donating blood or plasma but turns out that they don't pay for that anywhere near me. Pawn shops don't take books do they? How else can I make money within the next few hours? What else is good to take to the pawn shop.

I don't really have any jewerly, and I have no idea what, what I do have is even worth.

I really don't have anything of value, and my laptop is like a family member so that is not an option.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Go down to Social Services and sign up for some food support. Your state must have some program. This is America. We don't let our people starve.

They're going to give you $1.00 a piece if you're lucky.

- Response by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

.....I don't know. Go to all the local churches in your area as well as the County Welfare agency for emergency help.

good luck.

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

I obviously can not see where you live but in our town there are research centers that will treat any ailment you have and pay good money to you to try their medications. Maybe you could find one in your area. Also, you can usually go to a church an ask for help because you are hungry and they might even pay your electric bill.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

If you have a job go to Check&go.They will give you money right there.But you do have to pay it back.It really does work if you really need money.Good Luck.

- Response by god49, A Working Gal, Female, 46-55

How much will pawn shops pay for used bvd's?

- Response by fehkarfight, A Couch Potato, Male, 56-65, Who Cares?

Have you tried something called a "job"?
How about offering to do some physical labor, like cleaning someone's house, in exchange for money?

Seriously, are people these days really so clueless? lazy? both?

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching