My husband wants to watch me have sex with another woman, why when he says he loves me?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:36 AM - Friday April 16, 2010

my husband wants to watch me have sex with another woman, why when he says he loves me?

we have been married for a year and together for two years, he asked me soon in our relationship if i had ever tried sex with a woman, i said i had a few kisses and cuddles nothing serious and he never shuts up about it, it annoyes me so much, now he wants me to pull a girl in a pub and bring her back home so i can have sex with her while he watches,its starting to get me down iv told him i will never do it which i wont but he sulks

....tell him that if he will bring home a guy to buttfuck him, you'll do the same.

...that'll shut him up.

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

Tell him you'll have sex with a woman when he has sex with a man, that should shut him up.

- Response by beanielou, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Bring home a very old, gray-haired, overweight woman.
He might have second thoughts. ;)

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

it happens to be just about every guys fantasy.

- Response by rnkatie, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

He isn't going to stop.
Men have that one track mind.
Tell him plainly and bluntly that it isn't going to happen. You don't go in that direction, and when you got married it was forsaking ALL others. You will JUST be with him.
He may not stop.

- Response by roaminginsomniac, Female, 46-55, Law Enforcement

Just let him know how much its bothering you , i was like this man and i paid a heavey price for it ...........

- Response by iwonderwhy17, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Retail

tell him to watch a porn movie ya aint doing it he needs help LOL

- Response by womansfeetlover, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

Maybe he wants you to say, you'll do it, if he has another man for him first. You could open a big can of worms by saying it.

- Response by chrissyapple83, A Stay-at-Home Mom, Female, 29-35

Do not comply! It was a fantasy for him and now he's making you do that. You will end up as a mess.

Maybe you should not have told him that you kissed a woman, that has probably given him ammuniation.

You are his wife, not a prostitute. He needs to respect that. Ask him how would he feel if he was to watch you have sex with another man.

- Response by Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

There's no advice to you on this one. The advice would be for your husband! He's being an annoying spoilt brat. He will get over it eventually or you will have to give him an ultimatum. Stop sulking about it, it's unfair and incredibly selfish and it's making you go off him. If you do it once he will expect you to do it again so don't give in.

- Response by wilkie6, Female, 36-45, London, Administrative

Tell him how hot it would be for him to another guy and him bang you then you'll get a girl and you for him to watch but all he can do is watch and not touch, his attitude will change but very careful this sounds like the beginning stage of him being bored with having sex with just you, usually this happens after about a 10 year marriage, this guy hasnt sown his oats yet so be very leary of him getting some strange,,,,, just a warning, dosent mean you have to give in because it wont stop there but if you bring in the pic of another man it maight make him slow down a little.

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

I say why the hell not? Live a little...I have threesomes with my husband but I brought it up, he didn't. Listen, guys &girls are both wired to cheat. Why not have a little control over the situation? Friends, close, enemies, closer...

- Response by Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion