Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.

How to unstick a photo from the glass.
Home Organizing & Cleaning / 5:07 PM - Tuesday April 06, 2010

How to unstick a photo from the glass.

We have an old photo in a frame with broken glass and cannot get it off. Any way we can do this without damaging the picture?

- Asked by lghillemann, A Budget-minded, Female, 66 or older

The only thing I think might work is to hold it over a kettle that is boiling, the steam should loosen it up enough to remove the picture, but I am not sure what it would do the picture quality if anything.

- Response by screambeams, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

If it were me and the photo was meaningful to me, I would take it to a professional. Check your local listings for photographers who specialize in photo restoration.

- Response by utahmom, Female, 56-65, Managerial

Don't do it yourself...take it to someone who restores...they will put the whole shebang in a bath of chemicals that will loosen it without further damaging it.

- Response by joybird, Female, Who Cares?, Therapist