My body feel like jello... i can barely move my arms and legs... i feel so tired. what's wrong with
Weight & Wellness, Random & Fun / 7:00 PM - Saturday April 03, 2010

my body feel like jello... i can barely move my arms and legs... i feel so tired. what's wrong with

me?

I'm sorry you are feeling bad.

This could be a sign of something very serious. Please call your doctor.

- Response by myndseye711, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Technical

You need to get some quality sleep.It catches up some times.

- Response by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

Having few facts about your life upon which to base a response, it's difficult to say. Have you been working out lately and unaccustomed to that much exercise? Are you hung over? Have you spent 11 hours of today on the computer?

Start with the simple explanations and branch out from there.

- Response by ocelotspot, A Stay-at-Home Mom, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

were you out dancing all night?
have you had a heavy mentral cycle?
Is there anything going around in your area?
I know a lot of people have been sick in this area?
And If you continue to feel so poor you should go see a doc.
I hope you will be feeling better tomorrow.

- Response by morningdust, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

To much pectin.

Thank God you can still type; you should email a doctor.

- Response by stillagoodguy1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

I read something like that in medical book.. It could be a very serious condition. I tell however lives with you if anybody to make a doctors appointment for you.. I hope your joking..

- Response by twilightzone85, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

Sounds like your coming down with something like the flu or such. Often you will feel like that throughout your body and have an odd weakness in the limbs and strange feeling in the sides of the waist where the kidneys are, which is a sign that they're under stress and out of balance.

Try taking 3000mg of vitamin C, 30mg of Zinc and 250MCG of selenium, drink a lot of water and natural juices, get rest and call me...err.. a doctor in a day or two if you don't notice any improvement by then.

- Response by richsifu, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

You are too youg to feel that way. So go tell your Dr. Make sure you are not sick or coming down with something. Take a multi vitamin. Get plenty of sleep and exersize.Drink water.Gatoraide if you work out.Swim a couple of times a week.

- Response by helencookssometimes, A Single Gal, Female, 56-65, Baltimore, Executive

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

- Response by rhettbuttler, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed