How do i keep my cotton bath towels from getting fuzz balls on them after washing?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:56 PM - Wednesday March 31, 2010

I am at my wits. Everytime i purchase new cotton bath towels, regardless of how much i spend on them, after washing and drying i always end up with my towels full of fuzz balls. Is there a way to prevent this? I have purchased lower end towels, to expensive cotton towels and still end up with the same situation. I even tried NOT using fabric softner and still have the same issue. Is there a resolution?

Line dry them

- Response by seasons4, An Retiree, Female, 46-55, Financial / Banking

I think your dryer is old or faulty.It is supposed to have a lint trap that pulls out "fuzz balls" lint, powdered lint, pet hair, etc.

Or do you mean that the towels are "pilling" and have the cottoney balls ATTACHED to the towel itself?

My apartment's laundromat has an OLD dryer that does NOT get hardly ANY lint in the trap and my towels come out fuzzbally!!

but when I DRIVE to a stand-alone real Laundromat, those dryers ROCK and suck away ALL The cathair, fuzzies and lint scraps.

I believe your dryer is to blame.

- Response by discotrash, A Single Gal, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession