Back to Active Questions

Looking for an Amway dealer (distributor).
Home Organizing & Cleaning / 5:16 AM - Tuesday March 23, 2010

I have been looking for one,in the phone book,called information,asked around, the internet has took me every where except what I am looking for.
I really like their products.But I guess my town is to small to have a distributor.Any one have a suggestion for me?

- Asked by roanna, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

Can I buy Amway products direct from the shops?

All Amway products are sold by direct selling, and not in the shops. You must buy Amway products through our Distributors. If you do not know of any Distributors, you may contact us directly so that we can arrange one Distributor living close to you to contact you. You may also join us through the sponsorship of an Amway Distributor or Privileged Customer to order the products directly, or visit our Merchandising Centres

http://www.amway.com.hk /amwayNew/html/eng/faq/ answer.asp

Contact Website (Global Amway)
http://www.amway.com/ en/contact-us-index-info

- Response by itsjustme4sure, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35

The corporate office should help you.

- Response by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

Call Amway and ask to be a dealer.

- Response by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

Hi,
I see you are really interested in the amway products. I am a distributor and can help you out in getting some products to you. Please email me at xxxxxxxxxx
I will help you set up a account where you can buy the products directly or will provide a good solution to get the products for a good price also. Please email me as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon.

- Response by breezydayz753, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25

I'm an IBO and you can feel free to contact me anytime my email is Angel121625 @ gmail . com or adiefenderfer @ liberty . edu)
My number is 724 301 4521
My website is Amway . com / Angelproducts

(The website and email have spaces in them to avoid censoring)

- Response by amwaycomangelproducts, A Single Gal, Female, 22-25