What does it mean when a guy kisses you on the forehead?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:58 AM - Tuesday February 16, 2010

I've been seeing this guy on and off for a year now.

Just the other morning, we were really intimate and before I left his house, we shared a couple of long passionate kisses. Then he just held me close for a while, and then kissed me on the forehead.
It's not happened to me before, but it felt like there was a lot more to it than just a simple kiss... What's your opinion?

- Asked by zhonaa, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

IMO, a kiss on the forehead is the most endearing show of affection a guy can give a woman. It means he truly cares.

- Response by dreamspinner, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

I bet he thinks of you very dearly as a wonderful person in addition to being a sexual woman.

That would be how I take it.....

- Response by iowaczechartist, Female, 36-45

How romantic he is.I know a kiss on a woman's hand is salute for cnildbearing.

- Response by frenchkiss49, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

I have a lot of male friend and they all say the same thing. A forehead kiss means much more than a french kiss. He really cares about you....unfortunately, many guys know that we know this, therefore, they'll kiss you there simply to make you Think that they care.
Since you've already been intimate with him, I'd say it means he's really falling for you. Sigh. I have no idea, but good luck, Babe.

- Response by mimimachell, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

It's one of the very few places we can kiss a girl that has nothing to do with sex. That means we care :)

- Response by wishmaster88, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Who Cares?

The passionate kisses were intimate, sexual ones he shares with you ... I think the kiss on the forehead was in a way, even more intimate, & loving because it showed he also feels deep affection and caring for you...

- Response by linne, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

The kiss on the forehead is a sign that he REALLY cares about you!

- Response by canajun, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Vancouver, Self-Employed