Back to Active Questions

Some things we have no control over
Random & Fun / 10:21 AM - Wednesday January 20, 2010

Some things we have no control over

There are some things in life we have no control over. Gender and age are two examples.

What do you envy about the opposite sex? I envy the physical strength guys have.

If you could be any age, what age would you be? I would be in my early 30s. People at this age are still considered young, have experience with life and can eat anything they choose without gaining weight (when I was in my early 30s, my metabolism was very high, I weighed 110 lbs).

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

People cannot eat whatever they want in their thirties and not gain weight.

Perhaps that how it was for you.

I have to watch what I eat, but I do it happily...because I feel great all the time. With very few exceptions because of rare diseases, nearly every person on Earth could keep an awesome physique into their sixties, if they had the amount of dedication and self respect required.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I wish I was thirty again as I had a lot more energy then and felt so much better

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed