I am a 72-year-old woman looking for weight lifting exercises that are simple and easy to do.
Weight & Wellness / 3:09 PM - Monday January 04, 2010

Doctors tell me I look and act younger than my age. Is there a video that can help me?

- Asked by Female, 66 or older

Congratulations on your youthful being and attitude! To continue to keep in shape, I would like to suggest  T-Tapp, a program which helps to build bone density and sculpt your body without lifting weights. The program was developed by Teresa Tapp, an exercise physiologist and has instructional videos for you to keep in shape. The website is www.t-tapp.com. The site however has not been evaluated by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute.

In addition, you also check out Denise Austin's  website and try her fitness videos. The site has been evaluated by Good Housekeeping and contains her 12 strength training and toning exercises. I hope this helps!

- Response by ghresearchinstitute1900, A DIY Expert, Female, 36-45, New York

You should meet with a professional with strength exercises. Like bands and push ups and cardio. If you want to do it right, you can get a trainer at a gym to give you a good platform to prevent injuries. That way you can enjoy yet have a safe workout.
Good Luck

- Response by womanv, Female, 36-45, New York, Self-Employed