How can i slow down my sex drive?
Random & Fun / 3:41 PM - Monday June 08, 2009

How can i slow down my sex drive?

It's way to high, I want sex everyday he doesn't.
Should i do yoga or something lol..
Really is there a way to slow my sex drive down?

- Asked by babygirlstar81, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed

find a better match babygirl...

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Why slow it down when you can please yourself in the meantime when he doesnt want to have sex? If you just give it to yourself, he may just want to join in anyway!

- Response by dragonswagg, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Why would you want to slow it down...you would regret it for sure...buy a rabbit and take care of yourself...cuz your husband obviously won't

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

And still be happy, not really.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

please feel free to give a call...

- Response by two469, Female, 18-21, Seattle, Science / Engineering

run ten miles every morning before you go to work.

- Response by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Are you on the pill? I 've heard women say that going on the pill sometimes reduces their sex drive a bit. I knew a woman who felt that her sex drive was too high, she found it distracting, but then she went on the pill and that made it more manageable she said, and I've read similar stories from women here on AO.

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

I have the opposite problem, I don't have enough sex drive. I wish I wanted it more. I hate for my hubby to have to hear me say no, or not tonight, or to just move his hand away or move away from him so that he will let me sleep. I guess when you have kids, and do so much around your home, then you just don't want it as much. I just want to get my sleep. I mean, there are times when I want to. And usually it is during the day. I would probably want it more if he would want to during the day. But since we have kids, they are up then. And it is hard to just go at it when you have them home most of the time. I just wish I had a stronger sex drive. Maybe you could tell me how to get that. LOL.
Hope someone knows the answer for you. If I were you, I don't think I would much worry about it. Unless he isn't giving it to you. But most men want it alot too. Good Luck.
TTFN

- Response by summerlysnow, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

Get married. HAW HAW HAW! ;)

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

I doubt u will be able to slow it down and u are also lucky to have a high sex drive

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

Mediation is good, working out is good.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston